How do you make your move

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Leftychang, May 20, 2007.

1. Leftychang

Leftychang OT Supporter

So lets say after youve been talking to them and established a good rapport. What do you do to take it to the next step of kissing/contact?

Spoof some cheesy line, lock eyes and go in? Or what?

2. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

For me, it usually just happens naturally.

3. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

you should be increasing physical contact throughout. then the kiss is no big deal.

You definitely should NOT be waiting several dates to kiss. Kiss the first date so she knows what's going on. Don't chode out and do the LAMEST UGHHHHHHHHH thing ever and wait til the end of the date to do the goodbye kiss UGHHHH

If you're comfortable with touchign each other, if she's comfortable being held by you... touch her face or her hair and if she does'nt flinch go in

4. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Just walk about behind her grab her and give her a kiss on the cheek. If she doesn't flinch or anything then your golden!

5. NCS

NCS Active Member

i've been particularly bad at exactly what you're describing. i end up getting the kiss at the end of the date, typically. first or second date. but prior to this there was, at most, arm in arm walking.

while i've had good success, i realize it could be way better/smoother.

IMO once you're "romantically" holding hands or holding eachother, the kiss WILL come.

so i'm going to rephrase the original poster's move into saying, WHEN, and how, do i make the first "obvious" physical move. lets take the holding hands example. at what point do you just take her hand and hold it as you're talking?

6. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Ok here is the deal.

Kinda like JKidd5 has stated.

You just have to go with the flow. Don't puss out and not go for it. I have never been turned down for a kiss on the first date. You just have to feel the moment and go from there. You can't plan "what time" your going to make the move.

Like I said in my post before. Walk up behind her outside or something out your arms around her and give her a kiss on the cheek. If your in a building at a party or something give her a hug and kiss her in the forehead. Something like that. Little things break the ice. Break the big barrier of "Does she want to be kissed or no".

Come on it's not that hard. Just kinda read her mood!

7. Leftychang

Leftychang OT Supporter

its hard to "read her mood" in real life its like shes sitting down next to me ... how the hell do i know what shes thinking or feeling

8. Placebo

Placebo New Member

I usually kiss her cheek or neck then pause for literally one second. They always turn towards me and start kissing. Never been denied or even close to it and I start early.

I remember the first girl I kissed. I kissed her at the end of the fifth date and it was awkward as hell. It was the first kiss for both of us and later she asked me why I waited so long (I was a fucking pussy). I was so damn pissed at myself. Every girl I've ever gone out with since I've kissed them midway or towards the beginning of the first date. Now I just get the 'are you a player?' and 'I'm not sleeping with you tonight ok?' Both of which are always a good thing due to chick logic.

Last edited: May 22, 2007
  9. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

usualy i'll let anticipation/sexual tension build up for awhile. but the last girl or two i've just flat out asked, and after a lil sexual banter they've been up for it. *shrug* there are many ways to intiate the kiss, jsut be confident.

10. Leftychang

Leftychang OT Supporter

yea good advice in the thread. i think ive built it up and overthought it too much. ive been with a few girls but i never remember how it happened.

ive been hanging out with a girl for a while now, maybe 4-5 dates and i know shes into me, she knows im into her, so i dont know why im being such a pussy - just overthinking it i guess.

but i mean now its all i think about when im hanging out. here is a common scenario: we are both sitting there on my bed watching tv... should i just look at her, wait for her to look back and just go for it?

... man when did i turn into such a pussy

11. Chip Chipperson

YOU HAVE GONE ON 4-5 DATES AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T KISSED HER!?

Next time you're just standing there not saying anything just fucking grab her and throw her against the wall and make out with her, jesus christ. IF A GIRL ISOLATES WITH YOU, SHE WANTS YOUR DICK.

12. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

I would not recommend asking. Terrible idea :o Just look at her, and move in for it. If you two are just sitting around on a couch, make it happen.

13. kiz

kiz New Member

eye contact...triangular gazing (look at eyes then her lips then her eyes)

then just man up and go for it and never be ashamed of wanting sex.

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Yes! Plausible deniability!

15. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

I've heard that before. Chick slept with me the next week :naughty:

16. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

I understand Leftychang, that has happen to me. When you are by yourself with them, you just can't gage or red her mood right. My last 3 GF or SO or whatever i have not kissed during the time we went out. I just overthink about it.

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

If you do it right they'll sleep with you that night.

18. NCS

NCS Active Member

or she wants to be friends?

19. Chip Chipperson

honestly, if a girl who you're sexually interested in hangs out all alone with you in a private place and she genuinely thinks that it's just as "friends" and would be astonished if you made a move on her, then you have a much bigger problem than how to make a move on the girl. You're fucking up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before that

20. kiz

kiz New Member

if you're not fucking a girl within 1-3 meetings, you're wasting your time and she's not interested.

21. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i never ask permission, i ask if she wants to kiss me. it's all in the presentation.

22. NCS

NCS Active Member

not really. she could be attracted and then somewhere along the line lose interest, but still enjoy your company/like you as a person

23. nerd9

nerd9 OT Supporter

i just now realized that i probably blew it with this chick i was pursuing because i was too fucking pussy to make the move :uh: