How do you make a girl go crazy for your attention?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Balzak, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Balzak

Balzak New Member

I read the other post here about the push-pull tactics. But what do you guys do to make a girl you're interested in go crazy? How do YOU get into her head to affect her?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

She has to be somewhat interested in you in the first place. There is no way that one guy can gt EVERY girl interested in him...so id this a girl you know has some interest in you, or is it some grl you just want to get?

3. Balzak

Balzak New Member

We kissed on the beach the other week. But I know she's playing hard to get. A few days ago, she tells me that she has feelings for me, then the next day I see her with a group of friends and she acts oblivious. Perhaps this is appropriate since she just got out of a long term relationship. It seemed that she was only oblivious until I took my attention off of her and talked to another girl, to which she then sat next to me and flirted.

4. Balzak

Balzak New Member

It seems as if I'm scrutinizing a lot about how much she calls me and trying to find that perfect balance. Thing is, she knows how to drive me crazy, but I just don't show it, haha

5. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

This is exactly how to do it. My 'tactic' is to take the girl you are after out to a bar with you, then the instant she looks away from you go chat up another girl, go dance with another girl etc... she'll be all over you by the end of the night

6. Balzak

Balzak New Member

Thing is...I've been having trouble getting her to go out with me alone. It's always with a group of friends. I invited her to the ballet, and she gave me the 50/50 thing and ended up declining because she hasn't fully healed from her last relationship. I know healing is important, but at the same time I want her to realize that it's okay to hang out and have a great time together.

Someone suggested making sure I laughed at other girls jokes and making them laugh in return - I guess jealousy is a powerful tool?

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Then bring her out to a bar with a group of friends, just make sure they aren't the type of friends that will cock block you with her when you go dance/talk to other girls... What I mean is I have friends that the instant I go talk to a diff girl they would be all over this girl. My friends are assholes though :hs:

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If you want to play games then go right ahead. Acting interested one minute and then ignoring her almost always does the trick.

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Cocky funny. Cocky funny. Repeat after me ....

The whole point is to be somewhat of an uninterested JOKING dickhead.

The fact that she won't be alone with you means you're not attractive to her. Buying her tickets to the ballet = big failure. Trying to buy her time. I cannot tell you how bad that is.

Go sign up over at www.DoubleYourDating.com on the home page and then wait for his emails to trickle in. Read them all. Follow his strategies for a start.

10. BiGDoGGy4EvEr

BiGDoGGy4EvEr Active Member

Treat a girl like shit and she's hooked 4 life

11. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

bull fucking shit. There are ways to make a girl interested in you, who isn't initialy

12. Chip Chipperson

Bullshit. "Seduction" material, just like any other material focused on getting women, is "how can I get the generic women. Now apply that to this one."

It is the emotional neediness coming through that occurs when someone is obsessed with "that one girl" that makes him lose the girl. It is not a problem with wanting to know how to get good with girls in general.

13. Chip Chipperson

Not necessarily an attraction problem.

And Cocky Funny has been shown to be counterproductive when used too much after the first 10 minutes of an interaction (except with low self esteem girls)

14. Chip Chipperson

And what if you are a superstar with your life all together, you have plenty of money, a healthy social circle, and are incredibly healthy, and you still can't get laid? What then? just make more improvements in your life? BullSHIT. Girls don't just throw themselves at you and escalate and seduce you because you have your life together. not unless you're a celebrity.

Your quest for self improvement has made you lose touch with the fact that having sex with girls feels good and is a goal worth pursuing. It is no different than pursuing the goal "I want to be good at basketball" and should not be treated as some sort of zen thing. It's having sex with girls. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  15. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Those two questions aren't realted though. "What can I do to get her?" is trying to figure out how to get a girl. "What do I want" could be anything, but what if your answer is "a girl/a fuck/a relationship/etc"... well now you are back to your first question of "What can I do to get her?"

If you are asking yourself the first question, you already know what it is you want.

16. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You are ignorant as hell if you think that there are people in the world that don't already have EVERYTHING they want, but 0 options when it comes to girls. Getting everything in life figured out is great, but if you never put forth the effort into learning how to get girls you won't get one.

I beleive we share a similar mentality that one should work on improving themself, but only because it's for them. Not do it for anyone else. However, just like anything else you have to work on social skills etc if you want girls around. It's not like you can get your life in check (pay bills, get a better job, fix up your house, take up some hobbies) and suddenly girls are calling you for dates.

Persuing life first is all well and good, but girls and social skills are still a large part of life.

17. Chip Chipperson

Uhmm, yes, yes it does. It is exactly what my life was like. And I have seen it happen to plenty of other people. Just because having a shitty life and having shitty skills with women are correlated does not mean when you get your life together, you will get top quality women (or any women)

I can't believe you're even saying that

18. Chip Chipperson

Getting girls is a SKILLSET. Period.

19. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

That is bogus. I've seen it in some of my friends, they have a lot of friends but no interest from girls - just a lot of female friends.

Building social networks != getting girls. It just means you are good at placing yourself around people (girls). 2 different things

Being able to make friends is a different (although ~somewhat similar) skillset then getting girls.

20. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I fully agree. I think this PUA bandwagon crap is rediculous. You can't learn nearly as much from a stack of 100 books as you could from just getting out there and learning first hand. Now I am confused as to what you are trying to argue?

21. Chip Chipperson

Your viewpoint is that if you get your life together, the women will follow.

Your viewpoint has been proven wrong by the bazillions of guys out there who have good lives but don't know the technical and tactical ways to get the women they desire, and must resign themselves to getting into a relationship with girls who throw themselves at the guy because he accidentally did the right things to attract her. The guy does not have choice in women, and he is successful only insofar as that can be called successful

22. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Sorry, "argue" was the wrong choice of word. So what you are trying to say is that if you get all the other peices of the puzzle into place girls just magically fall out of the sky?

Again this just isn't true. I can think of a good friend of mine that has a good job, while going to school so he can get a better job, nice car, nice house, plenty of friends, plenty of $$ (rich parents FTW), he comes to the gym with me a few days a week, etc, etc, etc. And to this day has never had a gf, although has had many many many female friends.

My step brother is rich as hell, has a wicked job because of his mother (my step mother), basically grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth and one in his ass. Has everything you could possibly want, except women...

23. Chip Chipperson

...no... it doesn't. The guys who are in that place... well they have developed the skills necessary to get the lifestyle and the social circle, haven't they? And they still don't get laid.

You are blindly and wrongly attempting to rationalize your emotional belief that you don't have to try to get girls in order to get girls. It has been objectively proven to be wrong, time and again. You are wrong. It is ok. use this as a learning experience

24. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

When in life do you just naturally get a skillset? (except ones that certain people are born with)

Skills are earned, not just dropped into you lap.

Someone lets say could be good with their hands, lets say a carpenter. Knows his way around tools, very creative, knows how to build anything out of wood, and has years of experience doing so. Does this meen he could build an engine if you put all the parts infront of him? He's good with tools, he's good with his hands, but if he has never even looked at how an engine works, how could he do it?

Both things share a lot of the same things needed for completion of the job. Although are very different at the same time.

25. Chip Chipperson

I agree. Unfortunately you did a piss poor job of communicating this at first