How do you let a girl know your not interested?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by familyguy101, Aug 9, 2007.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I'm an ass. I was flirting with a new girl at work. The reason I was flirting with her was because I didn't want to come off as some working stiff. I find her pretty attractive, but she is 2 years younger than me. I don't want to mess around with anyone from work because I just don't think that would work out very good. At the end of today, she asked me what I was doing after work. I just said that I was meeting up with some friends and we were going bowling. She then asked what bowling alley I'll be at. I take it she wanted to know so she can "accidentally" run into me there. Anyway, I want to let her know that I don't want anything between us. But then she'll probably be angry that I led her on to believe that I did. How do I handle this situation? She'll probably ask me again to hang out again soon, so I need to say something to her that won't hurt her and also won't make her angry at me.

What should I do?

2. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

Make up a bowling alley and go someplace else.. Tell her a bowling alley and don't go.

3. Nitin

Nitin OT Supporter

Tell her you're going to a strip club and see if she shows up there and "accidentally" bumps into you. If she does, she's a keeper. Any chick that will go to a strip club is a keeper. :bowdown:

4. Auhn

Auhn New Member

If you don't want her to get pissed at you for flirting with her and then turning her down then you should play innocent. Pretend like you don't know she is coming onto you, and then when she finally makes it retarded obvious let her down easy and say, "I am sorry. You are very attractive and I would be lucky. But, this kinda thing with a coworker doesn't fly. If you ever quit working her though, let me know." Just a suggestion.

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

do you like your job? does it pay more then you could easily get someplace else?

6. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Just be honest with her.

Tell her you think she is attractive and a good girl but work place romance is a no-no rule of yours. If she gets pissed and asked why you flirted then just tell her that you were initially interested but the more you thought about it the worse of an idea it seemed, and then apologize for leading her on.

7. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

^ What he said. That's what I would do.

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

or you could hang out with her and just not make a move.

9. Starfox

Starfox New Member

Tell her straight up she's too young. What a fucking pussy. Never date a coworker.

10. slowr6

slowr6 New Member

:idhitit: I'd Hit It !!!

11. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

You posted this in asylum also... I doubt she was gonna accidentaly bump into you... Just tell her what bowling alley. You need to go for it man. Try to hook up with her.

12. Homeless

Homeless New Member

You are my hero