How do you know??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AstroGirl, Jun 17, 2005.

1. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

So I am a F/22/bi. I go to the gym every morning, and I get ready for work there. Well, the past couple mornings I have noticed this cute little blonde pixie looking girl checking me out. At least I think she is, every time she walks into the locker room she smiles at me and lets her eyes trail and wander. Nothing obvious, just noticeable. She gets ready there too, later than me, so when she walks in I am usually getting dressed/ drying off (so basically naked :booty:.) I get the initial glance, and a hello, which usually the women that walk in just keep their eyes down where there are a bunch of naked chicks. Then she continues to take little subtle glances as I am continuing in my getting ready process. Do you think she would be offended if she was straight and I jumped the gun? Or should I just lay off anyways because she does work out at my gym, and well... you don't shit where you sleep... What do you think? :hsughno:

2. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

I don't know but with those descriptions, if this happens please, PLEASE take pics or at least include a detailed story of the encounter
    :wackit:

3. AstroGirl

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Geeee, thanks for your HELP!

4. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

try talking to her first and pick up clues. My g/f isnt bi but she is curious about it.
    one night she was out partying with a group of friends and strangers she didnt know if this girl she had an eye for was bi or whatever but as they talked that girl kept touching her body and she got to touch hers as well and the girl would tell her how much she liked her body etc..anyway moral of the story, just talk to her a bit and see if she gets bothered with things you do to her.

5. HyTymez

HyTymez New Member

...drying off(so basically naked)....ummm yea we're gonna need some proof...pix please, so we can mentally picture the scenerio and how it should be played out. Thank you.

seriously, talk to her (naked), pick up clues like Shelby500 said. Also see where her eyes wonder while you talk to her up close (eyes/breast). Test #1:Jump up and down like theres water in your ears and see if shes nodding. Test #2:Act like you dropped your towel and keep an eye on her as you bend over to retrieve it. If shes looking all on the kitty cat, than move to phase 2... back that thang up and rub it against her thigh...and say "opps....are you bi?" lol, damn i wish i could be there...

6. Moonlight

Moonlight Guest

i think u should maybe expose urself somewhat longer to her... to just let her watch u
    so she might get the hint that u actually like / dont mind her watching ur naked body... and like if ur half-naked or something, u can lean ur head back and play with ur hair/let it drop ... i find that to be a very attractive state for a woman

and try talking to her... wave Hi or ask her about her work out.. or something

i honestly dont know much about girl chasing girl... my friend is bi also but ive never asked her how she comes on to another girl she's interested in...

7. AstroGirl

Hahahahaha!!! Maybe I should just jump in the shower with her andask her if she needs any help with anything! LOL, I wish I could be that "straight" forward, lol.

8. AstroGirl

This is actually a good idea. I could ask her how her work out was, that would nt be wierd. See, a lot of the women talk while they are getting ready. I have just never noticed one checking out my goods. And she is so adorable! I could just finish getting ready in my chonies instead of getting dressed. Hmmm, good call. I am such a whore sometimes!

9. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Very good advice here.

10. HyTymez

HyTymez New Member

ORRR, you can pretend to slip in the shower.

You: "aahhhhhhhhh, ouch...crap!"

hot girl: (entering shower area) "Are you ok?!"

You: "i think so, but my inner most thigh really hurts! Is it bruised...can you tell?"

hot girl: "oh you poor thing, let me take my damn towel off and have a look"

You: "ok, but be gentle...it really hurts"

hot girl: "dont you worry, i know what im....what do you want me to do with this camera?"

You: "i have to take this shot for HyTymez"

this is where you do a few poses...time for you to show off that body to her.

hot girl: (snap, snap, drool, drool, wiping the corner of her lip, snap, snap)

You: "my ass kind hurts too, can you massage it just like earlier"

hot girl: "sure...like this"

You: "yeaaaa, just like that..."

BAM!!! you got yourself a new partner........if it works. If it doesnt, thats what the pictures are for to see if you did it right. :x:

11. AstroGirl

OMG, I think I might pee my pants. Haha, I am not sure it would work out quite like that though. ROTFLMAO, on a side note... I do have a date tonight... not with pixy, but another beautiful female. YAY!

12. HyTymez

HyTymez New Member

Well, hope it went/going well with hot girl #2 tonight, ahhhhh-dontforgetthecamera-chuuuu, excuse me. Sounds like your a little mack momma....ahhhhhhhh chhhuuuu-dontforgettotakepictures. BTW, are you with hot girl #2 and looking for to "add to the group"? Or just exploring your options?

13. AstroGirl

Exploring my options. I had a great time with hot girl #2 last night. We went to sky bar in LA, didn't get home until 4:30 am. Sheeeeesh. But it was so cute she talked to me on the phone the whole way home after I dropped her off to make sure I didn't fall asleep. And she looked gorgeous in this orange shirt, and sparkly belt, with stilletos of course. YUM! And I dont have pics... yet :)

14. stickyricky

stickyricky New Member

1) Set up hidden camera

2) Initiate tickle fight

3) Profit

15. HyTymez

HyTymez New Member

I had to do that a few times for a couple of buds that were piss drunk and HAD to get home...I hope they didnt think it was cute...i wanted to make sure they didnt run into anything. But anything girl w/ girl is pretty cute. :drool:

Keep this updated with results from hot girl #1 from the gym. I wanna know!!! Hoping and praying for good results for u, and praying that the Minolta doesnt get too wet and breaks.

16. Nosmas

Nosmas New Member

Yes, I too approve of the idea of exposing yourself a little longer, maybe letting her catch you in some hidden glances.....perhaps showering, slowly soaping up your breasts......maybe licking them a little....then drying yourself "vigorously" before, giggling to her that you just needed to....return to the shower to wash "that little spot you missed"....

17. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

just flirt with her a bit. throw her some sexy glances. if she's interested, she'd looking for signs like these. she'll come around if she's interested. if she looks appalled or embarassed... apologize and dont think about it.

18. Moonlight

Moonlight Guest

any new updates with hot girl #1?

19. JohNny T

JohNny T Guest

Don't jump the gun... have a convo with her and see where it takes you... ya now? You can tell if someone is trying to pick up on you by the way they talk to you... I'm straight, but I get hit on by guys all the time, so I can tell the diff...

Just take it slow, get to know her a little and then see what info you can get out of her... don't interrigate her tho... that won't do anything for you...

"Just sit back, relax, and let the good times roll"