SRS How do you know a girl is a gold digger in first date?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by mitochondrial, May 25, 2007.

1. mitochondrial

mitochondrial New Member

As stated :)
    ideas? opinons? suggestions?

2. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

if its a dinner date, when the check comes:

you - "oh dammit i forgot my wallet/left it in the car"

if she says "no problem i'll get it" she's not a gold digger
    if she flips out and gets pissed she may be a gold digger

3. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Get her to pay half the bill. :p

She might not want to date you again but atleast now you know!

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if she starts dropping hints about wanting you to buy her expensive things. Or if she were to say "can we go to this other restaraunt?" and it is some super elaborate expensive place.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

My friend was dating a gold digger who said: "Sure, I'll offer to split the bill. And if the guy accepts I know to never go out with him again."

She was a gold digging bitch. She actually stood my friend up at the altar (best thing that ever happened to him). She firmly believed that the guy should pay for EVERYTHING (unless it was his birthday, then it was ok to buy him dinner). She always made him have a fridge full of Fiji water (which is like $9 for a 4 pack), she made him get her a 2ct diamond (which he had to get a second job to pay for), etc. But she sucked with her own money, too. She lived at home at 26, made in the lower $40k per year, and her only expense was a G35 that she had to pay $500 a month on, and she was still somehow $10k in debt. I have no idea how someone making in the $40,000s with no expenses ends up in debt.

It gets worse: he got a lease on a $1400/month one-bedroom apartment they were supposed to live in after they got married. She made him buy all this expensive ass furniture, and the only thing she bought was a TV for a few hundred. Anyway, since she ended up standing him up at the wedding (which he had flown to Hawai'i for, cuz she even wanted a golddigger wedding), he was stuck paying for ALL this shit, AND a $1,400/mo apartment that he was already living in.

Her name was on the lease, too. I told him he should sue her for her half of the rent ($1,400/mo in a lot... my friend was making in the low-mid $40,000s at this time, too). Anyway, her dad got involved and threatened to sue my friend for something (I'm not sure what, since her name was on the lease which is a legally binding contract), but in the end he got stuck paying for EVERYTHING.

So if any of the above applies to you, you are dating a gold digger :)

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

how you would not dump a superficial, shallow person like that in less than 2 weeks boggles my mind.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Beats me. Maybe he thought she was really hot or something :dunno:

My opinion: she was alright looking. She looked like your typical pretentious club whore. She was always made up and prissy looking, but she wasn't really that pretty IMO to begin with.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I don't care how hot the woman is...if I can't stand to be around her, it's not gonna work out.

Seriously do guys want sex THAT much that they'll put up with shit like that?

9. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

She could of been the best looking girl in the world but the minute that shitty personality came out that she has I would of kicked that bitch to mars!

Back to topic! You will know if they're gold diggers. Certain things will stand out to you. Those are what you would call RED FLAGS.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

They will usually pop into your mind as "WTF?" moments.

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

That's a good way to describe it.

12. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

That indeed they will.

Another good way to check is to see how much fucking make-up they wear, what kind of clothes they wear.

Here where I live, two little stupid ass whores run around from guy to guy to guy. Well, they came to my table one night cuz a bunch of us guys were sitting at a table in the bar waiting for a dart board to open up. Well, the minute the two girls came over( I had over heard her talk to other men before so I wasn't having it)they introduced themselves. We said hi and kinda went about our business. Well, it was $2 pitcher night so we had a bunch of beer on the table. What do they do? Go get glasses and kinda come over and try to drink our beer. I was alittle drunk a this point and I was like "Can I help you"? One says " I want some of your beer" Me: "Go get your own" Her: "Ugh" stormed off to the next table and etc for the rest of the night to get free drinks. Every time I see them two ladies in the bar they're always with new guys and these men are dumb ass fuck. These ladies will use you for your money and then go home by themselves.

Sorry for the quick story but I needed to say it. Kinda might give you a hint.

13. derivative

derivative OT Supporter

if she complains about the car you drive
    orders the most expensive item on the menu

14. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

shoulda poured the beer out on them and then taken pictures and sold them on the internet and not given them royalties :dunno: