How do YOU initiate the first kiss ?!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by delussional77, Aug 27, 2009.

1. delussional77

delussional77 Active Member

Hey everyone,

I have a date with a hot coworker/friend of mine this Friday and I'm trying to figure out the best method for planning my first kiss. For some reason I have always stuck to my "can i kiss you?" line as I'm dropping them off at their door or something like that but I feel like that is such a non-confident way of accomplishing this pretty important task.

My hesitation with this particular girl is that we have started off as friends (we actually met through a work related sport, we play volleyball together every week). I can't really tell for certain if this girl is into me the way that I'm into her (although she did agree that this was a "date"). I'm anxious that if I kiss her and she isn't into me then it's going to make things awkward in our friendship...

So feel free to give me advice on what I should do in my situation or just feel free to share how you like to initiate the first kiss :kiss:

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I just try to do it at a time that makes the least sense. FTMFW.

Turning a corner. Coming up the stairs. Etc.

It should be because you want to at the time, and not because the moment dictated that you "should." You can emphasize that distinction by doing it randomly.

I don't really know how to explain the pacing, but don't attack her, and yet, don't be hesitant. Flow

3. Teneight

Teneight Guest

i usually just tend to grab them when they least expect and just start having my way with them. sometimes i even roughly throw them up against a wall before hand then just start making out with them (depending on the girl)

sure, some of them moved away and turned me down...but my success rate has been good enough to keep trying. some girls actually told me they liked what i did afterwards (throwing them up against the wall when they first walk through the door)

4. delussional77

like a sneak-attack as we are getting out of the car and about to head into the bar?

that's bold...risky...but bold :bowdown:

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Nothing worse than a pre-planned kiss.

Go with the flow! You'll know by the end of date if she's feeling you or not and if kissing her will be effortless or forced (at least you should :hsugh:). You don't have to wait to kiss her at the door, and asking if you can kiss her is practically a kiss of death.

What are you doing for your date?

6. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

Whatever works.

If the moments right, just arch your ugly mug torwards her.

My last move was after I had spent a night hanging out with a girl and 2 others. The 3 of em knew each other, so they gossiped about people they knew most of the night. I didn't get much of a word in.

When I got up to go at 4 in the morning, the girl I had been on a date with walked me to the door, and to get her out of the view of the other two, I told her I had a secret with a smile on my face like I was the cat that stole the canary.

At that point it was the usual. You do 90%, let her finish the last 10% and boom you sneak your kiss in.

7. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

Honestly just do it. They would want it as much as you. Woman are not silly. They not what they want. Ofcourse she is going on a date with you with the anticipation knowing you might kiss. Just lean over and kiss her. BAM! Lips locked. Best feeling in the world that opens many doors and caves!!

8. Teneight

Teneight Guest

i remember when i was a HS...this method worked a lot for me.

i would pretend i would have something small for them in my pocket. i would take it out and be like ''here i got this for you'', holding out my hand closed (i really had nothing in there). this would put their focus down where my hand was and right when about to show them what i had, i would just surprisingly sneak kiss them :o

9. delussional77

yeah, i completely agree... me and this girl are pretty comfortable around each other so I'm hoping i'll know when the right time is

I'm definitely not going to ask her if i can kiss her (although my success rate has been pretty good with this tactic)

we're going out to a trendy new bar...a traditional "speakeasy" that is supposed to be very chill and relaxed

10. giz

giz Active Member

the more you think about it, the less likely it will go over smoothly (or even happen at all)

you'll know when she wants to kiss you

11. Teneight

Teneight Guest

oh, alcohol is gonna be involved...that's always good. make sure just to be touchy and playful way with her all night...girls love it (only if they are somewhat into you)

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Oh awesome then. Make sure to try and get a booth or at least seating that's in an area that's not too crowded or two loud. Make sure you have to either sit close or lean in close to talk with her. If you have to stand make sure to stand 90 degrees to her so you can position your hand around her back.

If at any point during the night just chatting the flirting feels good just lean in for a kiss. It doesn't have to be anything huge, just a kiss. If she reciprocates you know you are in for a hotter kiss later :bigthumb:

13. delussional77

thanks for the advice iwywb...you're a girl right?

14. iwishyouwerebeer

Indeed :hs: Good luck on the date

15. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

Just got for it and hope she doesn't turn her cheek.

16. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

So you're saying you wish you were a guy? :hsugh:

:noes:

17. amac88

amac88 New Member

When I first kissed my fiancee on our first date, I put my arm around her neck to see what she would do. When she moved closer, I just did it. We made out hardcore later on. Like Nike says, "Just Do it!"

18. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

I used to practice making out with myself in the mirror while playing this song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Riw7j9b8fM8
    trick is that when it goes faster (the drums play), you have to go faster too, almost like you are in an eating contest.

19. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

god please tell me you have a vid of you doing this :x:

20. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Yeah definitely best left unplanned, when you feel the moment is right, generally if she's laughing or you guys are having an intense moments and your eyes are locked....thats when you grab the back of her head gently and lay it on.. simple, dont be scurred.

21. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

probably just lean in and stick my tongue out

22. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

I heard models do that too man

23. iwishyouwerebeer

:ugh: How on earth did you draw that conclusion?

24. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:ugh: Must be your ability to spot sarcasm is broken...

25. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I usually lean in and aim my lips for hers.