How do you guys last longer?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Lilkhmerkid4u

Lilkhmerkid4u OT Supporter

I want to last longer for my g/f. When we do it...the length of time we have now is good enough for her..but i hear people say 2-3 hours...i wanna go for like an hour or more..how do i work on that?:sadwavey:

2. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

An hour is a LONG time to be going at it. A lot of those people that go 2-3 hours are probably involving a lot of foreplay.

If you want to last longer, just :wackit: before she comes over or you go over there. Although it may take a couple of hours to be able to get it up again.

3. Lilkhmerkid4u

Lilkhmerkid4u OT Supporter

if i jerk off..it won't be has hard or length wise

4. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

if you're actualy thrusting for 2-3 hours... you have a ridiculous amount of control... and if you dont have a spare bottle of lube nearby (her own juices generally dont last long enough and tend to dry up) you're gonna get raw. i dunno much about lasting 2-3 hours other than having sex over and over.. but actualy postponing cumming for 3 hours? bleh. screw that. i'll take 4 or 5 orgasms and pauses over 2-3 hour wait.

6. Error

Error ¿ti†le øut-of_order

I'm the opposite. I don't masturbate at all, but can hold my own for 2-3 hours easily. It's all about concentration and kegal exercises when you take a piss.

In fact, the dude my fiance left me for, whacks off all the time and can't last 10 minutes in bed :rofl: Sucks to be her :rofl:

One benefit of not masturbating is that I build up enormous loads. Now THAT can be fun :naughty: