SRS How do you get yourself out of a funk

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Paulie Walnuts, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Ive been in a funk for three days where it takes all the effort in the world just to get out of bed. When I think about doing something I think of all the effort it would take and I just sit.

I close on a house at the end of the month and the GF is moving in and all I can think about is what a fucking pain in the ass its going to be to move and how I just want it all done. I'm not a good mover as I moved so many times in college its truly prolly the one thing that I hate more than anything else. Its a time when I should be excited but all I see and feel is stress. I have no desire to leave the house or interact with anyone. I fucking hate when I get like this.

I'm type 2 Bi-Polar and they just adjusted my meds yesterday (started lithium) but I don't think that this is totally related to the bi-polar. I just don't know what to do or say other than I'm obsessing on this move and have no desire to do anything, not even eat. I have eaten twice since Sunday night.

Any thoughts or suggestions to get me out of this I would appreciate it because right now I just feel like I'm in a black pit of despair (there are other issues too like work and relationship peaks and valleys) and I cannot get out of it. One or two good days then 4-6 BAD days. Halp!

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

3. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos