TAT how do you get tunnles in

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 92_Sentra, Mar 10, 2005.

1. 92_Sentra

92_Sentra New Member

i have 6g tunnels and i have no clue how to put them in since the outer part of it is larger then the center peice.
    Is there any trick to these thing, or do I just push away?

2. TeknoPunk

TeknoPunk New Member

rather that a double flared tunnel u could get a single flared so that the back side u can just put in and hold it with a rubber washer. I have single flared for my 1/2 inch holes and there great :)
    http://www.imperialbodyart.com/flares.html

either that or what LebaronLX said

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Is your tunnel a single flare or double? If its double, which is what that sounds like, try taking a warm shower to increase the elasticity of your earlobe and push it through gently. If the resistance is too much, add lubricant jelly and gently work it in. If youre not at a size 6 yet and youre using this tunnel to stretch with, you may find this really difficult and your earlobe will feel uncomfortable. Be careful not to tear your ear, as Im sure you know. If this is a possibility, find a different set of tunnels, (single flare has only one end flared up leaving the back smaller for easier insertion) until your ear is ready.

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

^^^ what they said.

I have single flare 3/8 inch tunnels an dthey went in easily.

5. 92_Sentra

92_Sentra New Member

there double sided, when i go to force them in they just bend in the middle since they are made out of silicon(sp?)

6. Synner

Synner New Member

If they'll flex like that, just roll the ends out, fold them a little if need be, squish them as much as necessary, and shove them in. Shower is probably the best time to do it, considering the added flexibilty...but you should be able to do this whenever.