SRS How do you get through the weekends alone?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Lima_dat, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Lima_dat

Lima_dat Banned

It's been several months now and the weekends hurt the most. :hs:

2. ToeZ

ToeZ Go Spurs Go!

you ain't kidden brother... i moved out in august, i dont have any single friends, i have a son, but i send him to his moms on the weekends so that he doesn't have to see me all mopey.

If you find the answer, let me know.

3. kf4zht

kf4zht New Member

Same way I get through every day. I stay busy. I have a wide variety of hobbies that I can stay as busy as I want to.

4. ToeZ

ToeZ Go Spurs Go!

what hobbies do youu have, help me out, i cant think of shit to do but sit and think about the past and be miserable

5. I like to lift at the gym, mountain bike and go snowboarding depending on the season. :dunno: Find a sport you like.

6. stryfe101

stryfe101 New Member

yep, thats going to be my new hobbies now that I'm single again...I figure if I feel better about myself I'll let others in to like me as well.

Gray

7. ToeZ

ToeZ Go Spurs Go!

im in s. texas, no snow, no mountains... ;)

i think im gonna start making fecal sculptures

8. jabo052

jabo052 New Member

I've found that doing things to stay physically active help most. I mountain bike and ride my motorcycle often. DO NOT sit around...it only gets harder and harder as you become less motivated and self-loathing.

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

By not staying in the house. The only thing you learn from being introverted is that you need to be extraverted. My advice: Go where the people gather. Either rock concerts, movies,the mall, hell it doesn't matter if you go alone , its better to sit together with a bunch of people you don't know watching a movie or concert , then sitting alone in the house with the walls crawling onto you. Everything that you want requires sacrifice,therefore make effort to go out the door, throw yourself out if you have to and goto some cool places with cool people. :coold:

10. kf4zht

kf4zht New Member

I work on jeeps, volunteer firefight, play around with ham radio, work on other peoples cars, go camping, backpacking, run RC cars, shoot guns, make things out of metal (welding & fabwork)

Biggest one is a project Jeep I have been working on, everything is getting upgraded and rebuilt. There is always something I can work on.

11. stryfe101

stryfe101 New Member

well I build model cars...not really awe inspiring but it does keep my mind on that instead of now wondering who my ex is fucking while I make up my mind on taking her back( i know fucked up right..) but I'm also going to work out since gym facilities are free at my apartment complex, plus I will start mtb riding after seeing how much weight can be lost from riding(I weight over 300 pounds so my self image is shit)

My problem is lack of money to do alot of things, in my breakup with my fiance i'm left with a house to go into foreclosure, 2 cars to pay for(one of which is hers), child support, keeping phones active, and paying off credit card bills accrued while we were together...so yeah I got the shaft big time. oh yeah I'll add that she is a mooch and doesn't work...

Gray

12. Why pay for her car? Screw that.

13. Mr. Pelham

Mr. Pelham Guest

find somethign to do OUTSIDE. Go read a book at the park, smoke a cigar, relax, pick up a new hobby or make new friends.

Its tough but you can do it.