How do you get a woman in the mood?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Prozac101, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Prozac101

Prozac101 Guest

I think playing barry white and a romantic dinner is overrated. So how do I make a woman get horny?

2. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

only you can get a woman horny, the other things, music, lighting, etc, just enhance it.

Tips for success in life...learn how to use your hands, if you can give a great back/neck massage, you can work your way to sex with any girl who lets you try it.

Also, your voice is another good thing, if you have a good voice...hard to explain, I"ve always just been told I have a very sexy voice. Try to make your voice very calming, but somewhat seductive. With my g/f, if i'm looking at her like she wants me, talking the right way, I can tell her my grocery list and get her horny.

Edit:
    Just realize that you are trying to seduce her, with the way you look, act, move, talk, and touch her. You can control a woman for the night with the tip of your finger if you know how to use it. A soft whisper into her ear while you massage her back, a very gentle kiss on her neck, where her neck and shoulder area meet.

3. Ncognito

Ncognito Guest

find out what she likes.. what turns her on and off.. it really isn't that hard..

4. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

only problem with that is you lose the "discovery suprise" factor of it, asking her what she likes to put her in the mood, how she likes to fuck, then do everything exactly like she said...kinda like 'wow, he followed my directions...and that's it' but if you found something she didn't know she liked in bed, or something she never thought would turn her on, it make it so much better for her.

5. Ncognito

Ncognito Guest

i would agree with that statement..

but i'm not asking him to ask her dead on.. there are other ways in which you can find out what she likes without her telling you EXACTLY what she wants done.. you take what you can get from her and work around it and beyond.. the wow factor will always be there.. from different positions to passoniate kisses.. you give alittle and recieve alittle.. let her relax and enjoy it.. sex shouldn't be something that you've plan (unless its.. well we shouldn't get into that) more of something that just happen.. nor should one worried about getting some.. thats when she'll view you like a horny 14 year old looking to plug his penis into any hole..

6. tsi90

tsi90 _____

pull your cock out and smack her in the face with it. this has worked before! But the girl was a total sex freak.

7. Ncognito

Ncognito Guest

kind of a dumb and immature way to engage in sex... don't you think..

but if it floats your boat...

8. Prozac101

Prozac101 Guest

What if she gets pissed and bites your dinga ling off?

9. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

10. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

it's true...the only girls who i've given a back/neck massage to and didn't end up in bed with are the girls I learned how to do it from/on...

11. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

Oh I know. :)

I've been told I have very good hands...and I definately know how to use them :naughty:

12. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: especially the massage thing... :bowdown:

i get so turned on by hearing a guy explain things i have no clue about... cars, computers...:rofl: it could all be hogwash, but the passion that exudes him is unbelievable. :o...

13. MaryJane

MaryJane Guest

No! NO! NO!! You GUYS are all wrong... Make sure she's relaxed and calm. Then rush into the foreplay... spend about 30min on foreplay then you've got it!

14. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

I think he's mainly asking about how to get a girl in the mood for foreplay...you can't just go from watching a movie with a girl on a first date to jamming your finger down her shorts looking for her clit...no matter how good you are at it. I believe he was asking how you get to a point where foreplay/sex is an option.

15. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

heh, my g/f and I go out to play pool with friends a lot, she's pretty good, but she says it turns her on like crazy when I'm shooting and nail balls directly into the hole like a sniper, at first I thought she was kidding, but apparently she's serious...good thing i'm good at pool =P

16. BTA

BTA New Member

Shit if I could just rush to the foreplay immediately then there'd be no problems heh.

Oh and I personally think it'd be kinda hot to rush into foreplay even when she's in a pissy mood. Say she's babbling on and complaining about a shitty day at work...just nod your head for a minute, then rip her panties off and start lickin.

Well it'd be funny at least. To me...:wavey:

17. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

Women love hearing guys tell them how much they love them or how beautiful they are. Put on some Usher or other romantic music. slowly start kissing her neck, then make your way downstairs, if you do that right, you'll never be asking yourself this question again. Good luck Buddy :hsd:

18. mindtrix

mindtrix FrozynFyre sponsored me

liquor = panty dropper

19. 03ebpRSX

03ebpRSX New Member

:rotfl:

everyone's tips will come in handy... but listen to what the girls have to say. they know they're body better than anyone.

20. plat

plat New Member

computers? :eek3:

21. RadioPagan

RadioPagan K-9 Search and Rescue Handler, Ret. Rescue Paramed

Wanaa get Laid?
    Sit her down and REALLY LISTEN.
    Respond with intelligent thoughtful answers.
    Then get her drunk, massage her, and rush foreplay.

Forget line 4

22. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

A couple people nailed it. Pay attention, be interested in her. Tell her she's fucking gorgeous....and other things like that. Compliments...be yourself. And set up an evening revolving around what she likes, & is into. Tell her you did it just for her. Maybe a little drink...Best of luck!;)

-I'll buy an AV soon. Soon as I catch up from Christmas.

23. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

I'm a fucking rivethead myself...But, I don't know these ppl.

24. minitruck_freq

minitruck_freq New Member

i give her $20 and tell her to bend over. :buttsex:

25. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: :o... i'm weird like that... plus i know 2034820348 guys that are into computers. freaky? yes.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:bowdown: tom, i wouldn't have expected anything less of you. :naughty: