How do you get a second chance at making contact?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RebootEnzo, Jun 23, 2008.

1. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

There was this girl who is friends with my friends, friend who drop by for about 10 minutes and I did not really talk to her at all because she was busy talking to my friends, friend. Not to mention me doubting my methods from the last girl. Anyways, one day later my friend calls and is oh I just thought I would let you know some how in the conversation she said "I wish he would have talked to me because I would have had a ton to say back, and that I was cute" I kept asking my friend how this came up and the best I can figure is that my name came up and she said oh, I thought he as cute etc.

Anyways my friend said he could arrange for her to come hang out with us but I know it might be difficult so it might be weeks later. I feel like like I am fucked because she is so far down the friends line. Even if I did meet her again I would have the feeling that she knows that I got told what she said. Which can't help.

I wish my friend had not told me because it sucks to know that I let a hot girl slip by like that.

2. 1stgenrocks

1stgenrocks New Member

does it really matter if she knows you know what she said. shes already interested just see her asap and make a move.

3. fray

fray New Member

next time you see her, just say, "so, I heard you were dying to talk to me last time." make joke out of it, tease her, and move on with the conversation.

4. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

It is not making a move that is the problem it is when I get to see her. I mean if it is 3 weeks later.

5. fray

fray New Member

:dunno: so what's the problem? your friend has already said he'd get her back over...

6. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Maybe, eventually. He is not even really friends with her. He is friends with her friend. So..

7. fray

fray New Member

sounds like he thinks he could hook it up though.

or you could just take things into your own hands and contact his friend and get her number.

8. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

That is a bit far don't you think?

9. fray

fray New Member

well, you're bitchng about having wait a couple weeks. That sounds like the next viable option for not waiting.

10. 1stgenrocks

1stgenrocks New Member

if it takes a few weeks though you probably dont want to use the dying to talk to me line. might make you look stalkerish that you remembered

11. Vanilla Tarantino

Vanilla Tarantino OT Supporter

Weeks, months, years, who cares? If you find any way to meet her again, do it. If you two hit it off, she's not going to think to herself "Wow, I'm having a great time, but I really just can't get past the fact that he didn't talk to me 4 weeks ago when he had the chance."

12. Joybang

Joybang New Member

This shouldn't be too difficult, she already stated an interest in you to your friend. If you dick around for weeks or even a week or so she will probably figure you don't care. She didn't tell YOUR friend she wished you had talked to her and that you were cute for shits and giggles. She knows he will tell you.

Sack up and get her number or arrange something, now....:rofl:

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

plan a date and invite her on it

its that simple

no more no less

14. Dweezil

Dweezil New Member

He speaks the truth. There is no magic involved, just a phone call.

15. squid

squid braap

just ask someone to set you up, wtf

16. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

My friend isn't really friends with her but friends with his friend so seeing her again is proving quite hard. I already asked for him to bring her around again but he cant.

17. Joybang

Joybang New Member

He doesn't need to bring her around have him ask his friend for her number or get the friends number and call. Damn dude. :rofl: