How do you feel about this video?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Boudreaux, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I watched 40 seconds of it, and decided that I could sum up all that bullshit about how a girl can get a second date:

Don't have sex on the first date.

Most guys, having failed to have sex with you on the first date, will usually give it a couple more tries before giving up.

3. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

I lasted about 40 seconds. Stupid. They saying wow ruined it.

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

She's batshit insane.

5. Toroweedeater99

Toroweedeater99 Registered E-thug

100 1st dates x $30 meals $3000 dollars
    watching you make the walk of shame from the restaurant to your car cause I left cause you went to the bathroom and were waiting for me to pick up the check...priceless.

Yeah I'm grateful there wont be a second date.

LOL my next date I'm going to put this theory into practice. I'm going to hint I'm running low on gas, go to the gas station and go hide in the bathroom. If she doesn't pay for my gas I'm going to assume she isn't into me and doesn't want to travel anywhere with me or go out with me. Revolutionary. And all these years of dating this is where I have failed. Guess that someone special is just a gas station away or $2.50 a gal.

6. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

What. The. Fuck.

I´ve dated long term so´s who have put out on a first date and those that haven´t for over a month. It doesn´t make a difference, well, a month is the most I´ll wait but anyway.

Sex isn´t this all important thing that can be left hanging over us. You ain´t the only one with a pussy, and if you take that advice then it´s either bar slut or hooker for a lot of men. And that´s if they bother staying with you. Must will just get rid of you for being batshit insane

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

If it is a youtube video or something, someone post the link to the video not to the thread. Since some of us don't have subs :o

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I watched the first 6 seconds and read the replies. That woman has issues which she's outwardly manifesting as "lol i r a woman look how funny and powerful I am" :ugh:

Hopefully I would have screened her enough before the first date that I would've even go on a date with her.

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

the only way men should pay for dates is if it's the 50s and women don't work and therefore don't have any income and therefore couldn't possibly pay.

dates should be two people wanting to spend time together, mutually agreeing on the place, and mutually agreeing on how much to spend; not the woman getting a free meal because she's a woman.

11. veonake

veonake OnT poster, OT lurker

That woman makes me sick to my stomach. She obviously thinks all women should be placed on a pedestal.

12. Toxica

Toxica New Member

I agree with this. I don't mind paying for half.

13. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I wonder how many of those first dates she put out on

14. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

if it works it works if her goal is to get a second date and this has proven to work for her. :eek3: then again she's in her 30s or 40s so I don't see how this would work for younger women.

15. MissBangBang

MissBangBang New Member

As a girl, I dont think the should have to pay. But its the gentleman thing to offer to pay. I think if the guy likes you he wants to make an impression on you that he can take care of you ( not baby you and buy you everything you're little bitch ass heart wants) I just feel if its polite .

Maybe the next time I would pay as a thank-you.

16. uneek

uneek OT Supporter

seems like her system is good for getting 98 2nd dates and not much else.

how she found 98 guys interested in a bossy 40 year old is beyond me

17. JordanClarkson

:werd: I'd bet that most women found their husbands long before going on their 100th first date. I didn't watch the whole clip so I don't know why she went on so many dates, but if she's looking for someone to settle down with, obviously what she's doing is not working.

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I hear that all the time. "The guy doesn't HAVE to pay, but it's the nice or gentlemanly thing to do". Every time I think to myself "that's just a subtle way of trying to convince the guy he has to pay, without the girl feeling guilty about it".

Fuck that. As far as making an impression...if I haven't made a good impression by the time the check comes, is paying for it really going to turn that around? And if so, what does that say about the girl? She's easily impressed if you pay for her? Both of those are situations I do not want.

I make the impression, not money.

And can someone provide an alternate link to the video?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  19. uneek

uneek OT Supporter

well I will say that if she can't as easily pay then I have no problem paying for her. But if she can pay for something, I expect her to. If in the future we're going to be husband & wife, I wouldn't expect her to hold out, so why would I accept that when dating?

20. JordanClarkson

I agree that whether you pay or not isn't going to make a huge difference in what she thinks of you. If she likes you it won't matter. I always at least reach for my wallet though.

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I think if a woman likes you she should make an impression on you that she doesn't expect you to pay for her just because she has a pussy :p

22. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

My rules:

- first date is always cheap (have to make sure the woman wants to spend time with you and not your money)

- since the first date is cheap, if I end up paying for it all I don't care because it will be like $5-10 total. that's a small price to pay to weed out a gold digger

strangely enough, a few of my first dates have involved women picking up the tab. I'm always like :eek3: Two stories about that:

1. The bill came at the bar and I went for my wallet, she said "let me get this one and you can get the next one." I interpreted this as her trying to secure a second date. Since I liked her, I said ok. Little did I know she was a psycho manipulative bitch who also thought men should pay for women just because they are women. No clue why she paid on our first date. Anyway, later on in our relationship when we would fight about who should pay (a topic that frequently came up because apparently "every other guy she's dated always paid for her and I was an asshole" :rofl: (side note: what kind of fucking bitch directly compares you to their exes, especially in a negative way, to your face?)), she would say "I can't believe you let me pay on our first date!" I was like "are you nuts? First of all, I offered to pay and you stopped me. Second of all, you said '...and you get the next one' because you were trying to secure another date with me before the first one had even ended. You shouldn't say things you don't mean. If you didn't want to pay, don't stop me, and don't pay the bill with a huge smile on your face and puppy dog eyes staring at me." Honestly tho this chick was fucking nuts, backward rationalized EVERYTHING to make herself look innocent, had logic and reasoning skills less than zero on a 1-10 scale (she was Korean), and in hindsight had borderline personality disorder, but after dating her for a year (she was really hot and i was really dumb) I am now a master at identifying manipulative bullshit the moment it comes out of a chick's mouth. In fact every few months she emails or texts me with some manipulative "i think about you every day blah blah blah" bullshit. I even posted a long text she sent me in this forum and the other resident gurus identified it as being full of manipulative bullshit. I know that she's only sending me that shit when she gets dumped by another guy because that's how she is. She's the only ex I don't like. I can write 10 pages of wonderful things about every gf I've had, except her. She would get 100 pages of bad things :rofl:

2. I had been drinking with a girl at a bar for 2 hours or so, I was really buzzed, and I really had to pee. She had already gone to the bathroom like an hour prior, and then come back and ordered more drinks. So anyway I said "you know what? Now I have to run to the bathroom. I'll brb." When I got back she had paid the bill. wat. She and I weren't really on the same wavelength tho so I never went out with her again. But she tried to set up a few more dates.

My current gf is awesome. One day in the beginning we were talking and out of the blue she was like "I don't want you to think I expect you to pay for me or anything... that's why I always ask for a separate bill/etc/whatever." She was like visibly upset when she said it, too. It was the weirdest thing. I was "trust me, I wouldn't still be dating you if I thought that was the case." :love:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  23. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

i would kick you in the pussy if i met you

24. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

25. MissBangBang

MissBangBang New Member

I feel its all about motive...I dont feel she should EXPECT you to pay to impress her. If I go out for dinner with someone i dont expect them to pay. It does make me feel special if the guy offers..

Its like holding the door open for a girl. You dont expect it, its just a polite thing to do, and should be appericated.

does that make sense? Its all about motive. And I feel the kind thing would to return the jester back.

Buying me food, and paying with money doesnt impress me...you can be a total jerk and pay for shit..it just doesnt cut it.