how do you feel about sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BrinkofSanity, Oct 13, 2008.

1. i look at sex as two different things depending on what kind of relationship i am in.

if a relationship is just a fling then to me its all about the pleasure and i want to do it all the time.

same holds true for a serious relationship that just started.

however when im a LTR i dont care about sex as much. i almost feel like i should but i dont. not in the pleasure department any way.

here is what i mean. im more then contempt w. having sex 1-2 a week. i actually dont feel like doing it more then that on avrg (although if she initiates it i do not turn her down).

if we do go more then a week or two w.o having sex i worry more about "why does she not care to" then "i really need to have sex".

its almost like sex to me in a LTR becomes more of an emotional thing for me and not a i want to get laid event.

when i tell my friends this they always think that im weird. how could you not want to have sex daily? what are you a girl? when you dont get any from your girl you worry more about the why then the fact that you are not busting your nut?

am i alone in this? now im sure some girls will be but what about the guys?

ill prepare myself for being called a pussy/fag/etc.... GO!

2. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

I like it.

3. Vysion

Vysion New Member

"Sex is good, sex is fun, sex is delicious" :rofl: :naughty:

4. is that a good thing? bad thing? indifferent?

5. oh ok.... thanks for sharing.

for us it has not been an issue bc if she wants it i have no problem doing it.

its more of a me feeling weird... maybe not weird but different.... for not wanting it all the time.

6. not at all. she is very pretty. the attraction is not the issue.

its just that doing it every day... well.... bores me. ive always been that way. however if we dont do it for a few weeks then i start to wonder why she is not wanting it. not bc im horny and want to get it on but bc i start to wonder the whys.

its very weird. im a very confident person as far as my looks, personality, etc when im out and about, single, or in flings.

however when i get into a really serious relationship (this is only my second LTR) i start to become more self conscious about myself.... maybe bc i actually care how this person feels about me???

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I care about it a great deal. It's important whether I'm single, taken, in an LDR, seeing each other daily....

8. iwishyouwerebeer

Just curious since reading your other thread. You said you and the gf have a "great sex life," so I am to assume you think the 1-2 times a week is great? That's really something you want forever?

Be honest please, is your girlfriend the best sex you've ever had?

9. yes on both accounts. like i stated sex everyday makes it boring for me. so, although i would do it if she wanted to its not my thing.

my defenition of a "great sex life" is are we both pleased. i am bc she is great in bed and so is she bc, according to her, so am i.

the thread is more towards wondering why i do not care about having sex as much as most guys. why do i find it boring to have it everyday when most guys would kill for that. at the same time why is it that i care about on an emotional level so much more then on a "feel good" level.

and trust me on one account. you have no concerns of me not being honest.
    just like i admitted being wrong in the other thread about the white knight complex i have no issues w. admitting to you that my gf is not the best sex ever is she was not.

this is a place where i remain unk to all of you. i would have a bigger issue admitting those things to someone who knew me then to people on a website who i will never meet.

10. also remember that i said on avrg. at times we have sex 4 times a week. others once a week, maybe 3, maybe none for a week, etc..

11. iwishyouwerebeer

That's cool, like I said I was just curious. I don't really know though man, I wish I did. Every guy I know talks about how they can't get enough sex, but I will tell you this-my bf and his brother have both talked about how they have never really felt overly sexual. While other boys were talking about their sexual conquests they stayed pretty private and quiet.

My bf's brother has had a girlfriend for 3 years and according to what he has told my bf they don't have sex very often either by most standards (maybe once a week :dunno) but the brother says it's not big deal at all. Says he's fine with it actually. My bf says his brother has always been a little more emotional about sex and that even when he was single he wouldn't sleep around like crazy. My bf when I met him was honestly shockingly reserved in terms of sex. I remember wanting it every day and he'd jokingly say I was sex crazy. I remember maybe 4 months into dating we didn't have sex for some reason for a week-granted we saw each other 5 of those days but still-when I brought it up he seemed shocked like "oh, you've been counting days?" :rofl: So I think it's silly to worry as if you are the only man who possibly is not begging for sex every day.

I'd only worry about it if your girlfriend is upset by it, which I doubt she is. As long as you are happy in your sex life that is what really matters :dunno:

12. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I get teased about this lol. Although he says its a big ego boost that i want it so much from him.

My ex didn't want it as much, sometimes he said it didnt feel the greatest, it was just the orgasm that felt good, so he didnt care too much about it. :dunno:

13. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

He says that too.. but I just tell him its just so good that i cant stop and need more. i'm like a heroin addict lol.

14. you are correct in saying that. im just curious as to why i do not care about sex as much as most guys.

at times i wonder to myself if mu buddies are lying and saying they think im crazy bc they have to uphold some sort of macho status of always wanting to fuck.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

:dunno: Maybe your testosterone levels are low, who knows? I don't really think it's a question that will get and needs an answer. Again, as long as you are satisfied that is what matters, you know?

16. maybe.... although ive always gone through this after ive been in a LTR (the whole two ive been in). when im just screwing around im all about it, but i think its more of a conquest thing. ego boost you could say that im having sex w. girl a, b, c, etc...

in a serious RL it becomes less of a conquest thing for obvious reasons so it becomes more of an emotional thing.... at which point sex 1-2 times a week on avrg is perfect for me.

17. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I think that's a possibility. Might want to get it checked. I don't know how old you are but your test levels will drop as you age.

18. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Important as hell. Not so much the ejaculation in itself because thats a fleeting sensation, but the feeling of intimacy, of feeling a girls orgasm, of lieing back with her in your arms afterwards

Fuck. Yeah. I love it.

19. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Sex is like eating. I don't always expect steak, but if I don't eat regularly, I'm a cranky bitch.

20. Samdog

Samdog mmmmmm, turbo.....

I found myself disinterested in sex and it was troublesome enough for me to get tested. Turns out that at 25 I have testosterone levels that would be low even for a 100 year old man. I recommend the OP going and getting his test levels checked.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

Wow, interesting! How much did the testing cost? What did it require? Where'd you get them done?

22. Samdog

Samdog mmmmmm, turbo.....

The testing didn't cost anything (Canada). I went down to a walk-in clinic and complained about my non-existant libido and they ordered blood tests for me. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist in January (again....Canada...awesome wait times).

23. I am not getting enough sex as of recently. BF visited this weekend and we did it ONCE. :mad:

I've been spankin the monkey a whole lot recently. bleh.

24. hyper

hyper Member

Yeah I get the same way with my girlfriend, we have sex 1-2 times a week. If we miss it for a week or two, I'm really eager to start again more from a point that it reassures me that the relationship is still going then for sex. It seems to be mostly an ego thing for me, so I know she still wants to be with me.