MMA How do you execute a guillotine choke?

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Bush77, Dec 26, 2005.

1. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

I got into a bit of a scrap a couple weeks ago outside of a bar. i had him in a headlock with his torso in front of me. I just started pulling my left forearm into his throat as hard as i could with my right hand. is there anything else to it? :dunno:

i ended up just letting him go after 10 seconds or so and it got broken up, no real damage done.

secondly, what would happen if you held the choke for long enough? does it restrict blood flow to the head? Would he just pass out?

2. Titus

Titus New Member

you arent trying to crush someones throat with a guillotine, its a blood choke.

3. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

ok ... how do you do it then :hsugh:

blood choke = eventually he'll lose consciousness?

4. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

both lose conciousness and can cause pemanent paralysis or death if held to long.

you can tell the difference by how the person goes out be it a sudden slow sleep or a violent crash out.

propper guilltine technique you put your chin in the back of th epersons neck or as close to tit as possible.

you grip your hand thats under their throat with your opposite hand and brign it up vertically

using your feet you push off of the opposite hip tward the arm hodlign the choke while at the same time using you other leg to keep the in your guard

also propper hip pushing and placement is required.

5. DOHChi

DOHChi New Member

god i hate it when faggots try to do that shit to me in a street fight, fuckers then give all their friends a chance to get a swing in.