How Do you cancel a date with a girl your not interested in?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Staats, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Staats

Staats New Member

I met this girl and we had plans to go out to dinner on tonight. Well out of the blue she wanted me to come over and watch a movie last night. So I went over there and it was TERRIBLE. We had nothing in common she was shy and had nothing intelligent to say. I REALLY don't want to go through with that again tonight. I feel bad canceling but I really don't want to waste the time or money.

Any good ideas. I don't want to just lie to her I want to tell her how it is. Any nice ways.

Ideas??

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

"Sorry, something has come up we'll have to reschedual"

few days later

"Sorry, I know I said we would reschedual but I'm so busy right now. I'll give you a call when things cool down"

Never call back

I'm about to have a bunch of girls get pissed at this answer, but they flake on men so often that I really don't care.

3. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Let me be honest, I just don't think we have anything in common, I wish you luck in your future romantic en devours ;p

4. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

bullshit. I say sexually escalate the fuck out of shit over text message so that either A) she runs away on her own accord [improbable if you do it right] or B) it's a fucking layup for next time you meet. And you ARE interested in sex, right?

5. Staats

Staats New Member

Not with her at all.

6. ware_ru

hahaa. oh

7. Staats

Staats New Member

I really doubt I could put up with her for that long.

8. kiri

kiri New Member

9. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

10. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

You forget this is the Vag, people here can't follow highly technical directions.

11. ware_ru

whoa, dude, you have to separate your head from your dick here. Imagine in visceral detail your dick going in and out of her wet cunt. Do you get hard? Yes? Ok then start sexually escalating through text and then meet up and finish her within 60 minutes.

12. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I know it is the easy way out, but it is the norm when the rolls are reversed. And I'll agree that stringing people along sucks (for them) and isn't a nice thing to do, but such is life.

He doesn't owe the girl anything, it really just comes down to his morals of if he wants to be blunt and hurt her directly but quick, or hurt her indirectly but later.

One way damages her ego directly, the other is hopefully she gets the hint but still doesn't have to think that she was the problem. She can live the falicy that he really was just to busy to get together.

Honestly, what is better for a persons ego: Being told that someone doesn't want anything to do with you vs. The person just can't make time for you

13. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Best Method and they do that shit to us all the time anyways so give them a taste of their own medicine.

14. Staats

Staats New Member

So my options are:

Tell her directly and possibly hurt her ego or Tell her something came up and not call her again uh

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

You could fake your death..

16. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Doing it out of spite for their gender isn't my reasoning though, it is just what makes me not feel bad when I do it to them. If it's fair for them to do to us how is it unfair for us to do to them?

17. Staats

Staats New Member

I have to make a decision FAST. We are supposed to go out tonight at 9:30 and I don't want to be too big of a dick and do it at the last minute.

18. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

So call her and tell her something important came up. And you will talk to her later. Then worry about it later.

19. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

either way you will hurth her feelings. Even if you went out and didn't ever call you would. Unles she doesn't care or she doesn't get the signs of rejection in which case it doesn't really matter if you tell her.

I think one way to do it is call her and say you had a good time last night but you don't think it will work out between the two of you and you don't want to waste her time and give her the wrong impression. Tell her she is attractive and cute but she is just not your type and you don't want to end up hurthing her in the long run.

"normaly i would of not care and go out with you use you for the sex and not commit , I think you are a good girl and don't deserve that so i just can't make my self do that to you"

Edit: when i was still the big V a guy used that on me, and i actualy didn't get upset and could never get mad at him for not just taking my vcard instead :p

20. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: It's not you, it's me :greddy:

21. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

but it works ! :naughty:

22. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

But is lame, and it isnt him it is her.

This is like when you ask girls how to get girls, they give you some answer that is what they dream the world worked like. But it isn't how things actually work. Don't bullshit her

Either say, "sorry you are not my type" then hang up. OR Flake on her.

"I think one way to do it is call her and say you had a good time last night but you don't think it will work out between the two of you and you don't want to waste her time and give her the wrong impression. Tell her she is attractive and cute but she is just not your type and you don't want to end up hurthing her in the long run." Is the most rediculous thing to say to a person you've only ever met once.

23. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

But it is him. His standard what the girl needs to be to go out with her. Some guys like shy and not so intelligent girls and would be all over her so they can control her and ride her insecurities to get whatever they want. His type is not that so he doesn't want to engage in further relations with that woman and he doesn't want to hurth her.

Yes but its letting her down easy and without hurthing her feelings which the OP was looking for.

24. Staats

Staats New Member

I think I may just go with the direct route. I am just going to tell her that we don't have anything in common and I didn't feel a connection.

I would do the "something came up" idea but she wouldn't get the hint and still text me all the time and stuff. I just don't want to make her self esteem dip any because its already low.

25. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

She doesn't live up to his standards, therefore she is the problem. How are you even arguing this?