FRK How do you buy a cock ring?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ijustwannaknow, Aug 30, 2004.

1. I wanna get one lol I dont know how to buy one?

Theres rubber, metal etc whats the difference?

How do I know what size to get?

If you have a large do you get a medium lol?

2. lol a rubber band ghetto.

3. stoliohranj

stoliohranj beautiful fucking tits man

sorry, but i've never got the point of one. what does it accompish?

4. Holli537

Holli537 My name is "Holli" with no "e" on the end, ok?

Don't worry, I can tell you which size you need... a small, or extra-small if they have it. ;)

5. BURN!:nikko:

6. murdermafia

murdermafia Guest

want some ice for that burn?

7. AbsolutTA

AbsolutTA New Member

DON'T use a rubberband!! Remember putting a rubberband on your finger when you were little and how hard it was to get off?!??

Buy a rubber one that is adjustable. It goes around the base of your penis and as blood flows into the penis the cock ring impedes its flow out. This causes your penis to get VERY large and veiny and hard. Just don't leave it on too long. It's also supposed to be able to prolong ejaculation...

If you want an idea of what they do, get hard and grab your penis real tight around the base. You'll figure out the combo to make it work.

8. dr_sarcasm

dr_sarcasm Guest

I just walked into the closest adult store (The Stag Shop, in this case) and went through their 20 or so rings they had on display. Mind you, this was after doing some reading (on this forum and some searching on Google), and deciding to go with a rubber/silicone one (I wanted one that goes on to my dick rather than the one that goes at the base of the penis).

Since then, I've know gone out and bought another one - this one being the one that fits at the base (i.e. you slip your balls and dick through it). Gotta make sure I'm trimmed though...dont' want to be pulling out hairs... :eek3:

9. i want to try one of those dantes ladder - or whatever they are called ones - its has 3 or 4 metal rings going up the shaft progressivly getting smaller - ummm - :drool:

10. dr_sarcasm

dr_sarcasm Guest

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo...I saw one of those - but this specific one also had a ring for the balls (i.e. you squeeze both your balls into the ring).

I'm working my way up to that...

:naughty:

11. it hay have had that on there - too - i was a little preoccupied in the store with somethign else - but i still picked it up and eyeballed it ;)

12. rumperpumper

rumperpumper New Member

bye a pack with 3 in there of all sizes.
    put the big 1 round ur balls.