How do you bulk clean while living in the dorms?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by JaredRules, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaredRules

JaredRules New Member

I'm currently trying to bulk while living in the dorms at school, and the dorm food sucks, any suggestions?

2. pt

pt New Member

steel cut oats

/thread :wiggle:

3. slothranger9

slothranger9 New Member

I've been at school for 3 years now and know it is just about impossible to clean bulk, infact i gave up on the idea. I basically just eat whatever and get a little chunky around the edges but this is somewhat good cause my summer job burns off that extra fat like nothing. So i guess the college diet is benefical for me but not so for all the freaken chubby ladies that out number the hotties by 10:1.

4. fatmoocow

fatmoocow bored OT Supporter

protien shakes

go to the grocery

5. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

FUCKING :werd: And it pisses me the hell off.

6. JaredRules

JaredRules New Member

Salad bar
    Grill (hamburgers, chicken strips, grilled chicken, etc.)
    Sub sandwich place
    Chinese food place

7. deznutz

deznutz New Member

oatmeal

8. toconnx

toconnx New Member

Anyone who says that clean bulking in the dorms is impossible just needs to learn some determination and self control. I can easily clean bulk or cut at the dorms and I go to a small private school with one of the shittiest meal plans imaginable. Here's what I eat that I purchase for very little money from a grocery store :
    Whole Oats (usually just munch em down raw, sometimes i'll get the will power to microwave em and eat em plain)
    Tuna (I buy in bulk when it's on sale, I usually have about a can a day)
    Protein Shakes

From the Cafe :
    plain chicken breasts (on rare occasions they'll have some type of other meat, like roast beef, that isn't fried and doesn't have anything extra on it that's bad for ya)
    turkey sandwiches
    salad with hard boiled eggs and or diced chicken breast
    vegetables (they always have either mixed vegetables, broccoli, or a zuchini / squash thing. on rare occasions i'll get potato's but usually not)

beverages : i keep lots of water in my room. at meals i almost always get water, but on occasion if I feel my meal is lacking in protein i'll get a 16 oz glass of skim milk.

9. jonno

jonno New Member

i'm going to school next year.. i'm sure it'll be tough

10. toconnx

toconnx New Member

It's harder but nothing a little will power won't see ya through. Given the progress you've made, you clearly have the willpower necessary.

11. slothranger9

slothranger9 New Member

self control is impossible when there is a box of twinkies looking right at me... I figure what the fuck i don't gain weight as easily like a lot people do so i might as well eat whatever the i can. Food is soooooo good. The more I eat the more I poop so that is more time i can leave class and sit on the hopper. Don't get me wrong though i still try to eat 200g of "good" protein a day but as far as carbs and fat go i really don't manage them. So yea i dirty bulk i guess.

12. toconnx

toconnx New Member

Well, if you're not worried about the fat gain (or aren't gaining fat) then I guess it's really no big deal. It is for me though, I gain fat very easily so I have to keep my diet hardcore in check, and even now I tighten the strap on my diet more and more everyday. Low test = insane fat gain for me. I mind the ED less than I mind the fatgain :(

13. slothranger9

slothranger9 New Member

One day i'll get a diet together... Anyway not to get off topic but have you tried tribulus? I take it every now and then for 6-8 weeks at a time at 2-2.5 grams a day. Some people say it doesn't do anything but whenever i take it after a week or so I notice a little more spring down there if ya know what i mean. My skin also seems to tighten up a little, purhaps it contributes to fat loss, not really sure.

14. toconnx

toconnx New Member

Nah, I think I've heard the name before, but never knew what it did. (hopefully) it doesn't matter at this point, I'm going back to the endocrinologist on Wednesday and he told me last time I was there that after I got the second round of blood tests (which I did last week) he would be able to help me.

15. Up All Night

Up All Night I might sleep all day

:squint: How is it hard to clean bulk with those options?

16. Z PYRATE

Z PYRATE Guest

HAH! you find it hard to clean bulk, try cutting! I gave up when I moved down here and just started pounding the weights/bulking I guess. Now Im trying to cut for summer, and jesus it is hard. all the grilled food is deep fried or grilled with oil, so I just get tuna melts and water. Not to mention Ive been drinking protein shakes again, to keep the intake up while I lose weight. I have a hatred for chicken, I eat it on occasion but at home will NOT eat it. I eat beef at home, and here there really is hardly any, especially lean meat! FUCK DORM FOOD. The only thing that has me still going right now is knowing that by the end of this summer I'm gonna be ripped :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.