How do you break into the hot girls? group?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Sep 28, 2006.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It seems to break into the group of super hot girls you have to change everything about you. You have to live a new life. Now I can get any decent girl but since I broke up with my girl friend I want to do even better. Now I grew up knowing a super hot girl, a 10 and I must say she lives a completely different lifestyle compared to me. There lifestyle is almost movie status. How in the hell do I obtain that? No one I know besides one person who lives in another city rolls around with hot girls. So how do you be that one guy hanging around 5 hot girls?

2. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

become gay or dedicate a lot of time to recreating yourself into a "bad boy"

/thread

3. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Do you want to be just hangin around them or bangin them? You have to be different than the 95% of the guys that hit on them- who shower them with compliments, act nervous, kiss their ass, let them get away with whatever they want, and genarally act like pussies.

4. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

if you're willing to change everything about yourself just to be hanging out with "10" girls, then you should re-evaluate yourself

you shouldn't have to change for anyone :dunno:

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

this type of advice keeps virgins, well, virgins. (not saying you are a virgin, elite)

if you are acting the way you normally act and never get what you want and are not happy because of it, why would you not want to change yourself?

sure, he should re-evaluate himself if hes not getting what he wants. thats the only portion of that in which i agree with.

6. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

It's not about changing yourself, it's about improving yourself in certain areas. If I told you I was learning about human psychology, certain social skills, ect. in order to gain more clients for my job, would there be something wrong with that? Some people just have the wrong ideas or don't understand how to interact with women(especially the hot ones).

7. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

Drive a nice car, make a lot of money, spend a lot of money on them. This is the truth. Either that or get plastic surgery and work out to get a nice, buff body.

8. sportsjunkie

i dunno, but the vibe i got from his post was that he just wanted to be with hot girls (physically)

i just think differently about things that's all

9. sportsjunkie

well, i'd rather be a virgin than change myself for someone or to "fit in"

10. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

First things first, make sure that this is what you want... not what you THINK you want.

Second, head over to mASF and read and apply the techniques. Don't just pretend... DO IT. That is where the best of the best with women hang out.

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

id rather not be unhappy, lonely, and sexually frustrated :ugh:

and you arent changing yourself for anyone but yourself. to get what you want.

12. sportsjunkie

ok

13. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Nice car does not mean anything because I used to have a Corvette and now I have another nice car. Also I refuse to buy girls stuff, even drinks and shit. If you are lucky, you might get a number and she will just blow you off.

Also I am willing to change alot about my self for me and my friends to hang out with some girls. I am tired of calling up the guys and sitting around drinking beer or going to a bar everynite. Just because I "Change" my self does not mean I wont like the same stuff. What it does mean is I will be able to get what I want in life and I know what I want becuase I have been down the whole LTR thing at this age and its not for me.

Just being friends now would work fine because maybe later I can hook up with some of there friends. What I am really looking for is more social expousre, something passed just being the avrg guy. I just dont know how to obtain what these type of girls are looking for.

14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Become someone who is fun to hang out with. Through self improvement, learn how to be more social, less serious, and more mysterious. You don't have to be rich or good looking to hang out with 10's, you just have to be mature.

Self control, self confidence, and challenge comes to mind.

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Its just that everyone that has the hot girls strike me as someone like this..

[​IMG]

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

besides gay, the only other thing that pics screams is I have daddys $

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Hot people are treated completely differently by society. That's why their lives seem different. They don't have to work as hard for anything because people want to associate/be with them. They get better service in stores. They get higher paying jobs. They get more dates. They get more attention. It sucks because everyone is not treated equally, but that's how society works unfortunately.

On that note, you would be noble if you didn't let looks factor in to how you treat people.

18. BradUF

BradUF Guest

That really only applies to hot girls and not so much guys.

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I think for hot guys it depends on age and demographics.

In college, hot guys automatically get more babes.

Mid 30s-40s, looks matter less and money matters more.

But I bet hot rich guys still get the most.

Of course, the guys good at seduction tactics probably get the most.

20. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Wow good one I have never heard my own name used against me before.

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

^ lol

I would've said:

This thread reeks of L... JamesL.

22. MissImportant

MissImportant New Member

i like your avatar, but it is scary. and good advise. i change for no one

23. gkremian

gkremian New Member

:bowdown:Son of a bitch, I agree with you more and more. If you want hot girls, and more social exposure than the average guy, you gotta get out more. Don't just do things like the bar or night club scene, because that is such a tiny percentage of anything you can do. Community service organizations are a great way to get outside and interact with people. The more interactions you have with people, the better you'll be at interacting. That will help you later on, when you find a person you want to pick up on. GET OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHING. Community service, schooling, random community events (my small home town has an art fair and WOW talk about hot girls), anything. Experience it all.

24. sportsjunkie

i only said the things I said because think of it this way: would you want to go out with some hot girl that only goes out with you because you're hot? and not based on your personality, charisma, or intellect?

I'm just wondering

25. sportsjunkie

:mamoru:

thanks ;)