How do you become a REALLY good kisser?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by adriana lima > *, Feb 12, 2005.

1. I'm watching this "Making the Video" with Usher on MTV2. This actress just said Usher is "such a great kisser." Like she said she was tearing up because he was that good. :hsugh:

How do you get like GREAT at kissing? She made it seem like Usher was Godlike with his kissing skills.

2. Original

Original OT Supporter

There's always practice.. if you kissed someone everyday, I'd imagine you'd get great at it :p

But I feel it really depends on the intent you put into it. A nice guy who always tries to make his kisses sensual and loving will be better than someone who just wants to get it over with and get on with life.

3. I think it's more than just practice. Maybe practice ... with tons of partners teaches you various techniques, etc.

And yea, the sensual thing probably helps too.

4. weakone

weakone New Member

I don't think you need tons of partners to become a good kisser.

A guy who kisses sensually and slow.. Now, that's awesome. Sensual>Tonsil hockey, imo.

5. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

idk, im not all that expereiced ive onyl had one long relationship (my current one, 5 months) and she says im the ebst kisser shes ever had. when i kiss her, i just alwyas kiss her like its my last kiss, i make it mean something. dont just jam your tongue in her mouth, theres more to it than that

6. utanthony

utanthony New Member

defense wins championships.....oh wait, wrong analogy

practice makes perfect

7. RockChick

RockChick New Member

start slow... no tongue... then a lil tongue. i personally like to bite my bf lip or tongue... i like that too... :big grin:.
    well, just dont think about it, dont think i need to be a good kisser when you do it... and if you're not sure... just ask?!?!

8. utanthony

utanthony New Member

me likey bitey

9. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

i use soft lips, teasing with the tongue. but i've met girls who like the total opposite.

10. car ramrod

car ramrod I'm all highway

There are good ways to kiss and bad ways. Each moment calls for something different. But don't read into it too much. She was probably getting starry-eyed because he's a celeb.

11. cuz

cuz Guest

i dont think it really matters how experienced you are, my first kiss, like real kiss with tongue and such, i didnt tell the guy that it was my frist kiss and he told me that i was an amazing kisser, and i have heard that from other ppl to, so i duo i was so scared though, i just went alng with that he was doing, just sort of copying his movements, so i guess i just had a really good teacher haha

12. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

the same way you get to Carnegie Hall

13. kilgore trout

kilgore trout New Member

go with what you feel from your partner. learn to be able to feel what they like and don't like. that's about it.

14. RockChick

RockChick New Member

hahaha, same here. i was so scared at the beginning... and a few days later he told me that he loves the way i kiss him... :big grin:... i just thought... wow!
    man, i can get him going just by kissing him... hehehe...

15. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Well put, ramrod (hee hee, love the name, btw)
    Anyway, it has much to do with chemistry, too. I am not sure if my SO does anything specific that gets me so friggin hot. But all he has to do is Touch me with his lips, and I get wet :drool: , and I want to rip his pants off!

16. Practice with many many girls... everyone does it different... i go all out right away

17. dubbsy

dubbsy New Member

:bigthumb: good to hear.
    Slappin a bunch of tongue into it just does not turn me on. Soft, Slow, Sensual...

Save the tongue for elsewhere.. :naughty:

18. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

Practice. Pay attention to how they kiss and pick up on little thing things(how they kiss when you're doing this or that) that way you are leaning to be more diverse. Variety is key(also timing). Keep 'em guessing. I start out with the "S's"..(lol that sounds silly) Soft, slow, sweet, and sincere. Add sucking, biting, and tongue when you think the time is right. Grabbing their hair and touching is good too. Kissing shouldn't be just about the lips. Always makes for a good time. Pick up the pace when things get hot. Really, if you know how NOT to kiss you'll be ok. :bigthumb:

19. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Very good advice, almost exactly what i was gonna say. Works very well, unless the other person is a "tongue jammer" In that case, it's just impossible to be passionate, for me at least.

20. FalkorYo

FalkorYo Guest

I was kissing my girl today and it wasnt feeling natural, I told her this and she instructed me on a DIFFERENT way of kissing and now it's great. See she likes to use her lips to grab my upper lip and then kinda turn her head so she can stick her tongue in my mouth. Well I never caught on to her system so she told me to keep my mouth closed and just pucker and let her do it. I did and about half way threw we were on the smae level. But god damn she kisses me at least 3 times every 15 mins.

By the way, I suck at kissing and just giving a personal experience on my non kissing abilities.

edit, and as said above, about not just the lips, she also likes to lick my ear lobes and now likes to bite me.... hard.

21. Mike4831

Mike4831 “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’l

Perfect practive makes perfect.

22. superdave357

superdave357 Guest

of all the bad kissers ive had, they were too rough. they didn't feel into the kiss, if you know hwat i mean. i don't think practice makes perfect, just enjoy it.

23. pbj

pbj New Member

cheer up emo kid

24. TraumaMC

TraumaMC Guest

Practice on your hand a lot, that might make it better, and you will feel good also :rolleyes:

25. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

I wasnt going to post in this because it was like a sea of different advice but whatever.

If you want to be a good kisser, that means you have to please everyone. That way, you can kiss anyone, and they consider you a good kisser.

The best way to please everyone is to work with what they give you. If they wont be the dominant one then let your style take over and be a man about it, but make sure what you've got goin for you is quality, not random tongue jabbing.

There is no "right" way to kiss, and reall there's no way you can get good by reading different descriptions on how to move your tongue. Kissing is all about emotion, and the feeling that goes into it. If you're really 'feeling' the kiss, meaning you can feel the emotion you're pouring into the kiss, you can't really mess up as long as the other person is into it too.

Just make all your movements really smooth, and dont try to probe really deep. It isnt a tongue length contest. Also dont make the mistake of rushing all the movements. The pace of the kiss is decided by BOTH of the people during the kiss, and when you're just starting to feel things out with someone new things will be kind of shakey at first, but they'll smooth out once you decide on a tempo.

Just remember to work WITH the person, and not against them, and everyone you kiss will think you're good. It isnt hard stuff, really.

Part of the shit with usher, too, is that girls think he's good just because he's him. He could be the worst kisser in the world. but the girls probably just think they've learned incorrectly or something. Celebrities have that effect on people.

Hope that helped.