How do YOU approach Girls/Guys?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Darrin, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

Topic says it all, how do you guys approach the opposite sex?

So you see someone you like, you think he/she may be also looking at you in the same way too, how do you handle the situation?

I myself:

If i see someone looking at me and im looking at them, i'll probably eye them up from head to toe, subtley, but so they know im doing it. Start to head on over in her direction as if i were going to approach her, then just stroll past, and turn to see if she looks back at me. If she does, you know your in for a winner! :)

2. JP®

JP® New Member

Always be the first to look away, and dont look back..

I have the best luck making a woma talk to me. Ill give her an inviting look, and then tey start talking.

Ive NEVER been the type to approach a woman.

3. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

im usually pretty shy, but i've never had a girl approach me, speaking to alot of my female friends they say its the guys duty to approach hehe :)

guess you've been lucky JP or are a real pro ;)

4. JP®

JP® New Member

Just really shy..

My current s/o was working at her uncles store, and I went in for two weeks straight every night she was working to buy odds and ends, like milk, juice etc....
    We talked, she asked where I worked, etc, and then she sent me an email, (got it off works website) asking me if i would like to go out for coffee.
    I stepped it up a notch, and took her out for supper, (spent like $300) and weve been together ever since.

I'm not really a forward person when it comes to the opposite sex.

5. twofourtysx

twofourtysx New Member

just go up and start talking :dunno:

6. swisher59

swisher59 New Member

yeah. girls aren't stupid, they know exactly what you're doing. best not to beat around the bush and just introduce yourself.

7. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

They know I cut my pockets out so I can touch myself while they talk to me?

sweet

8. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

HEY HEY HEY!! lets keep it clean..:rofl:

Honestly girls know most every trick in the book us guys try to use, Best way to go up to a girl is just do exactly that. But people come on, beatin ur meat on a bush isnt very sanitary nor is it proper.

lol im just kiddin, im in a weird mood right now.

9. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Only when I'm drunk

10. UNTgolf

UNTgolf New Member

Yeah, no stupid tricks, just walk up and talk and let your personality in speak for itself!!! and or get drunk

11. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

i usually just let them go up to me. my current gf now was the one that approached me :o

last thursday, another girl went up to me.....i shut her down by telling her that i was married :hs: she was cute too but im not the one to cheat on my gf.

couple months back, i had some girl went up to me too--but this time it was her and bunch of her friends---she came and wanted to buy me a drink...i refused :hs: :o
    and same night....ANOTHER girl followed me around and wanted to buy me a shot :o

this just makes me think that i should be single :noes:
    my gf doesnt do shit now anyways.....i dont get much attn from her either :sad2:
    last couple days, ive been thinking of just ending it with her. coz someone out there can treat me better and may be give me more attn :o

12. fpt

fpt New Member

I'm usually quiet around girls...but it's not that I'm shy. If we strike a conversation, I can hold it for as long as needed. I'm the type-of-guy who doesn't really initiate conversations with girls...one because of my personality but mainly out of respect for homeboys who may be datin' or even interested in the girls we kick it with.

They usually come up to me (I'm not saying all do though) as I never really talk to them unless they take the initative to converse with me. My GF did the same thing - she started talking to me when I was sitting in a room by myself faded, hahah...she told me, later, when she was observing me when we first met, she thought me being quiet around girls made me "attractive" because I seemed "mysterious"...LOL.

13. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

Its a rare night out that no girls approach me and want to chat / dance.