How do you approach a girl who has "something" with another guy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Meblue, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Meblue

Meblue New Member

Ive been talking to a chick ive known for quite some time now, there has always been mutual attraction / flirting between us but we've usually had partners and we also have no common activities / groups or closeness that actually make us run into eachother.

Without all the boring details in talking a month back she clarifies to me "Oh no, im single". But a little while later clarifies that with the fact she is "kind of seeing" a friend of hers, i have no details, at all, but apparently "neither of us really want anything serious right now". I know the girl quite well, and that isn't her at all, i would read that as "he doesnt want anything serious and im putting up with it". Anyway shes continued to chat to me for the past weeks, invited me out once which i ultra regrettably couldn't make.

Either way, what would vag do in that situation? Im not the type of guy who would steal someone elses girl, just out of respect sake. But im not really sure how to approach this. :sadwavey:

2. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

doesnt sound like she is someone elses girl. go for it. feels good man.

3. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

could be the exact opposite...wether you think you know her or not she could just not be being honest to either you or the other dude about it...i would make sure to find out the truth before pursuit...

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds like she's into her boyfriend more, but since he wont give her the commitment she desires she's using you for attention and you're playing right into it and wasting your time.

If I were you I'd cut all contact for a while and by doing so force her to not rely on you for extra male attention. Hopefully it will make her take into account that her current relationship isn't important to her and she'll leave it.

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Sounds like this is the kind of girl that you fuck, not get into a relationship with.

So, if you enter into it with that mindset, then it's almost impossible to get hurt, right? RIGHT????

:mamoru:

6. drock1042

drock1042 New Member

Women can be players too...she may not be getting what she wants from this one dude so she wants to rope you in too..happens with both sexes.