FRK how do yall feel on..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thatshot2, May 5, 2007.

1. thatshot2

thatshot2 -:-

couple on couple play?? my SO and I are somehow really intrigued with the idea, what has been your experience with it or thoughts??

2. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

My SO and I have been wanting to do this for a while, however we haven't had much luck. Craigslisters are all flakes, AFF = money if you actually want to use it.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I really like the idea, but I think its better as a mental fantasy.

4. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

It can be really hot or it can be really bad.

We went through our group sex phase a while ago and had a few :coolugh: couple on couple play experiences.

We met a couple through a mutual friend and had a few dates. We fooled around with each other a few times but never had any "swapped" intercourse. We were close one time but we ended up fucking each others primary partner in the same room. It was meh.

We had sex with another couple at a party. We knew the girl (meaning had fucked the shit out of her :) ) but didn't know the guy. He thought he was going to get some from my wife but we don't fuck on the first date. :mamoru: We ended up fucking next to them on the floor while some other people from the party watched. :o It was cool - mostly because of the exhibitionist part of it I guess - but again never a real swap.

We've got more couple-friends and all they want to do is mess around with the other person. She likes to pretend like she is going to fuck me and he thinks he's going to fuck my wife. It works for everybody though - I really like to hear people tell me what they would do to me if they had the chance and my wife likes to flirt.

5. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

dumb_end_user - so is it just that things haven't worked out or that you don't want your wife to actually end up fucking someone else? Just curious as to the dynamics.

6. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I don't mind her fucking other people. We've been in plenty of threesomes and it has been fine. In the first situation above both couples just weren't as "into" the other partner than they were with their primary ones. Like I said we messed around then I decided that it would be better to finish with my wife and she decided the same towards her husband. I think that both of them were trying a little too hard to get my wife and I off and both of us sort fo got bored with it.

The second example was prety weird. I mean we actually fucked on the floor of this house. We even had one of the guys who was watching go get us some lube and a towel. The new guy was pretty freaked out and I didn't want him to go over the edge by me fucking his new girl in front of him.

The last - meh it's a lot of fun to flirt. We've messed around. He found out about me making girls squirt so he asked me to do it to his wife. He swore she couldn't do it so I proved both of them wrong. I'm not so sure he'd be OK with me actually fucking his wife though so we just keep a lot of sexual tension going and then when my wife and I are alone I fuck the shit out of her like I would the other girl. :o

7. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

Ahh, thanks! :)

8. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

We do it and we love it. Although ours is pretty much an exclusive relationship with the other couple.

9. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

the shits ight in certain cirumstances i suppose as far as if i would ever do it i dont kno

10. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Seattle eh? Me and the GF have been looking for a fun couple to hang out with lately. :wavey: Check out my last thread for reference.

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3178443

BTW: Cliffs on your method to make girls squirt? Pulease:noes:

11. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

I'll copy my response from another thread.........

It's hard to get with someone that your comfortable with. As much as you two are going to want to do it... Be patient and make sure you find the right person or couple. My gf and I found a couple that we like to play with. We actually just go out and hang out without even thinking about doing the 4some thing. We're just great friends that sometimes get naked and all have sex with each other :mamoru:

We really couldn't ask for a better couple. Guys are both equally well hung and the girls are both equally hot. :naughty:

12. Primal

Primal Pavement Killer

Same here. We are basically in an exclusive relationship with the couple we "play" with. It just seems to work out better for all parties involved as far as safety and comfort.

13. Gromer

Gromer Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K!

It would be way hot. The girls in a 69 position while the guys hit it from both sides.

14. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

oh........ and in for couple play with the two of you :naughty: :x:

15. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I never thought of this one. I'll bring that up at the next play date :naughty:

16. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Very discrete pick up attempt there :coolugh:

That being said, we're always up for meeting cool and interesting new people.

Technique cliffs? Insert fingers, cup hand, stroke like mad.

If it isn't working (she's not squirting), you're not using enough pressure. If she is saying ouch (and not squirting), you're using too much pressure.

If that doesn't work maybe we can work out a hands-on demo.

17. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i've thought about it but i'm pretty sure the s/o wouldn't do it. and i know some couples where the guy would but i wouldn't touch the girl, so that's out of the question. (and of course there's always the catholic guilt to contend with. :rolleyes: )

it's fantasy for now.

18. thatshot2

yea we have a couple that is our good friends but they are both down for it but my SO and i arent so sure a bout the girl, plus what is REALLY holding us back on them is they have HPV (the warts one) and shes preggy at the moment too

19. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

:eek3:

Keep looking and be patient

PLEASE

20. Primal

Primal Pavement Killer

Just keep looking. An STD is not worth a little fun. To keep the fun fun, one must be safe.

21. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

Unless you already have the same STD, I'd take a pass if I were you guys. An incurable, life-long STD is a very heavy price to knowlingly pay for some fun.

22. thatshot2

oh i know thats why we havent done it, if they had the other form of HPV then it wouldnt be a problem bc i have already had that one but i dont want to risk getting what they have because there's doesnt go away!