SRS how do u know if a flirty girl likes u

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by gman427, Aug 1, 2007.

1. gman427

gman427 New Member

Question above

2. timmay556

timmay556 Jibilar

Flirty as in flirts with everyone? If thats the case she just loves the attention and deep down inside is also a gold digger. I learnt the hard way.

3. gman427

gman427 New Member

She doesn't flirt with everybody she talks to every freakin person she sees. I don't know, he hang out more then the other boys.

4. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

You can tell when a flirty girl DOESN'T like you because when you make an attempt at getting closer to her she will will push you away. :o

5. daaarn

daaarn New Member

agreed. i remember a girl who was like that. superficial and needy as hell. probably insecure to boot.

probably the easiest way to find out. just start pushing harder and see if she shrinks away. eventually she'll react differently, for better or worse

6. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

if she touches your arm or something when she is talking to you then she is flirting with you.

Also, the best way to tell if a woman is interested is if she makes eye contact with you often.

7. rtzcom

rtzcom bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~

First try to observe more how she deals with other people...what you perceive as flirting may just be her regular personality. If you notice that she only does it to you, then atleast you're positive that she is really flirting.

If I were in your shoes...I would flirt back just a little bit, then tease her by pushing her away. What you want to do is take the lead and make her follow. Right now you are taking her lead since you're being lured in by her flirting.

One thing that works for me would be calling her flirting out. Shock her by telling her: "Please stop flirting with me". Then follow up with something like, "I don't even know you and you haven't even invited me out for coffee" or something to that line. She will crack up and love it...and you end up sealing a date as well.

8. Saturn Sun

Saturn Sun New Member

Flirty girls are whores

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I'm super friendly and honestly come off very flirty I think to most people, even guys. How do you know if a natural flirt likes you? Ask her out, duh.

10. Ivan

Ivan New Member

Pay attention to how she looks at you, if she smiles while looking at you and if she even holds the eye contact. There is a very good chance she likes you if she does this.

Don't trust words, trust actions.

11. johan

johan Active Member

Ask yourself if YOU like her.

If you do, then make a move.

That's it. That's everythng.

If you're asking "does she like me" in order to know if it's "safe" to for you to make your own move, you need to develop your self-confidence.

You should not accept to live at another's whim. Chart your own course.