How do others boost/keep sex drives up?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by z284pwr, Mar 11, 2007.

1. z284pwr

z284pwr OT Supporter

I was doing some research and noticed there have been several topics about lost sex drives and what not, due to birth control or other reasons..

I'm curious to see what other OTers do to keep the sex drives up/sex lives going for long periods of time. My S.O. of the past 1.5 years has noticed her interest in/sex drive has gone basically completely away in the past 6 months. She was on Ortho-Tricyclen or whatever for the year before it started then just basically one day it went away and it’s been close to non-existent since then. After discussing over and over, she is curious to see what others do to keep the sex drive going and the sex life interesting. She says it’s just basically too much work and not worth the effort anymore. Her other problem is that she cannot orgasm from sex alone, she believes so without that, its basically turned into oral sex with combinations and changes *toys, vibrators, blindfold, stuff like that*, but after so long, its just turns into repetitive and nothing really exciting anymore. How do the females that can't orgasm from sex keep their sex drive/sex life going without feeling it gets boring?

She has recently switch birth control in the past 2 months, not due to sex drive, due to rising issues she started having with the other one. She is now on Yasmin and has seen no difference at all with the sex drive. She feels she isn't providing my necessary needs but never has the drive to actually do anything about it except every once in a while.

So yeah, anyone out there with any input on how they keep their sex drives going is appreciated.

2. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

I lift weights...you stay looking good and the test levels stay high

Tell her to go to the gym and lift some light weights, hop on the treadmill, go to a few classes...etc

3. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

definitely exercise.

i can easily notice the changes in my sex drive just over a couple days of working out/not working out.

4. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

:mamoru: I think my working out has increased my SO's sex drive. ;)

5. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Mines just up there ... sometimes it's even up there so high the fiance has to turn me down.

So far Yaz hasn't seem to have had an impact on it. Although I'm probably just a freaking nymph lol.

6. z284pwr

z284pwr OT Supporter

She used to be like that, it was crazy high nympho style but it went away.

We may think she could be slightly depressed but not realize it. She wants to start going to the gym to workout so we'll see if that helps :noes: