How do older guys view sex...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by radfad88, Jul 31, 2007.

1. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

We've hung out for the last few weeks but technically, I've been on two dates with this guy: one out for icecream, and the second was last night I came over to watch movies at his house.
    ...I left this morning.

Yeah, I slept with a guy on our 2nd date. I'm 19, he's 29... I know, quite a bit older, but 25-29 seems to be the trend for me lately, so the age thing isn't really a big deal in my mind.

I'm just wondering something... how do older men (25-29) view girls they sleep with? I know for guys my own age (usually) if they sleep with a girl so quickly, it usually means they were just out looking to get laid. Do you think that's the case with older men too? Or do they view sex differently (ie: can have sex with a woman on the 2nd date and still actually be interested in persueing dating her more afterward).

I'm just kind of nervous because I usually don't hop into sex this quickly... but it just felt right at the time, and I don't really have any regrets... I just like this guy... and the sex added to it... and I don't want to think that I ruined my chances because I got too physical too fast.

cliffs: I slept with a much older guy after only 2 dates, wondering how he will view it

2. radfad88

no one?

3. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

he'll be cool with it

4. radfad88

Uh, he works as an assistant manager in a retail store... very musically-oriented, plays guitar/used to be in a band, etc. From what I gather he used to be pretty wild in his younger days, but seems to just kind of go to work and come home now, occasionally hanging out with some other guys from work.

He seems to really like me, but my experience with the opposite sex tells me that's not always a true tell. He didn't really aggressively go after the sex last night, and I could have left several times if I really wanted to... but I didn't lol. It kind of just evolved into it, and when I asked if he had a condom, he even double checked with me to make sure I was really sure I wanted to.

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

he'll be fine with it, i think the sex itself doesn't determine the strength of the connection, altho it's a necessary element

6. Roasted

Roasted New Member

That's happened to me before (with a younger girl) and I didn't think the girl was slutty at the time and I still pursued a relationship with her. Even though things happened fast it FELT right. :dunno: Now in retrospect I probably should have taken that as a hint that she was a slut cause she turned out to be. lol

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

i doubt you ruined your chances. don't sweat it.

he either thinks you are relationship material or not and you are just going to have to do your best to make sure you show him what else you have to offer while avoiding any behavior that will make you look like a girl he would not like to have a relationship with. Don't walk on eggshells just make sure to put your best foot forward, as if hes on the fence about a relationship, right after sex is when that decision is made.

some guys look down on girls for not playing hard to get, but just as many guys hate the game and like spontaneous uninhibited girls. That ship has already sailed, so no point in worrying about it.

8. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

I concur, I can't wholly relate to your expereince But my girl friend right now is 24, and I'm 28...which is only 4 years I realize. But She's always looking for that Alternate Motive and I have to keep assuring that there is none, that I'm in love with her and thats it. But Its taken a bit for her to realize that I'm not just being with her for the sex, I'm with her for her... :wiggle:

9. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

sounds like he used you

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:rolleyes: please give me any rational explanation for this that doesn't involve her being the woman and him being the man.

11. radfad88

Thanks for all your input guys... everything said here really makes a lot of sense. It's really put me at ease.

I knew I could count on you :hug:

12. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Oh shit...if 29 is old...I'm fucked! lol

Anyways, who knows if you screwed anything up or not. I've had it turn out both ways before. Hell I even know people that got married, MARRIED 2 weeks after they met and they've been married for something like 20 years.

There are no hard and fast rules for what is and is not appropriate between 2 people. That's the great thing about it....you guys can make up your own rules.

From what you've posted, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just have fun and enjoy the ride. :)