MMA How do I work on my ground and pound?

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by FrostofSparta, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrostofSparta

FrostofSparta Frost-O-Lantern

It's always been a big hope of mine to have a great guy to practice my ground and pound game with. Of course my best buddy is 400 lbs and has a severe sweaty ball problem which makes it difficult to work on side mount and leg control. If i could find myself a skinny man and lube him up with vegetable oil, or maybe some crisco, would this be ample practice ground and pound for no fat man?

2. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Touch Pro: Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en))

ban this toolbox

3. RMarks

RMarks New Member

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

4. joechunkybutt2

joechunkybutt2 New Member

I don't want you to get drunk,
    but that's a very fine chardonnay you're not drinking.

5. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

this is the Cage's version of no gym for home

6. Kuet

Kuet New Member

FLAWLESS !!!!! :bowdown:
    took me a second to get it.

7. Socrates

Socrates New Member

8. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

this guy just bukkaked us with stupid.

9. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

PAGING MLA.

10. FrostofSparta

FrostofSparta Frost-O-Lantern

Wow, I didn't write this... My buddy jumped on my computer last night and got me... Please disregard haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.