How do i win her back? need advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NaviQ200, Mar 1, 2008.

1. NaviQ200

NaviQ200 New Member

The girl i was dating was my friend at first. We used to get into arguments all the time over petty things, nothing too harmful and we always resolved them. She usually started arguments, seemed to enjoy it... i didn't mind but until recently i totally flipped on her and kinda called it quits. We talked afterwards, she wanted an apology from me, i didn't give her one and we decided we're not good for each other.

Now, I've realized i fucked up, and i was totally outta line and could've avoided all this. My question is, how could i win her back? i think she still likes me a lot. We have a lot of mutual friends, so i see her all the time. But she wants to keep things between us as "limited friends".
    Do i swallow my pride and play the i fucked up and that she deserves better card? Or any other fantastic ideas to win her back? I'm kinda lost - she's extremely emotional and loves intensity.. Or should i just move on, it's a dead end?

2. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

How were you out of line?

3. NaviQ200

NaviQ200 New Member

umm.. hehe i got fired up. Almost flipped a chair and told her to fuck off and went off. I really coulda just listened and agreed to whatever she was saying, it wasn't a big deal at all, i don't even remember what it was, but i think i was having a bad day to begin with.

Also to add: We haven't had sex, hence just dating. 3 weeks. But good friends for a really long time before that. Probably 7 or 8 months

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I would never, ever take someone back who got PHYSICALLY violent over anything, thats a huge red flag. Especially since it happened so early.

5. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

How? You don't. Winning your girl back is a myth created by Hollywood. Even if you get back together, most likely it won't be very productive and will end with her dumping you again.

Don't limit your options in life to one person. Move on, meet new people, have sex with them. Learn from your mistakes.

6. NaviQ200

NaviQ200 New Member

Ok, well i called it quits because i couldn't handle it anymore. Flipping a chair is a gross exaggeration, i honestly just moved a chair outta my way to get the fuck outta the door, the chair didn't fall at all. She was kinda outta line and she knows it, but i definitely didn't have to act that way.

7. NaviQ200

NaviQ200 New Member

I also didn't say "fuck off" - i just said "i hope i don't see you tomorrow"

8. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Figure out which story you want to tell us so we can tell you what advice we think is suiting.

9. Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning I love your mom a whole, whole lot.

10. NaviQ200

NaviQ200 New Member

Her perspective:
    You have no right to get mad at me like that and almost flip a chair on your way out and say you wish not to see me tomorrow. Who do you think you are? You know that was a touchy subject and we had gone over it before. You didn't have to act that way and have the audacity not to apologize after.

My perspective:
    I moved a chair to get outta the door, surely i was in a rush because of how annoyed i was for having to argue with her over a topic that we'd gone over so many times and she had herself suggested in the past that we should probably drop this subject and never speak of it again. The subject is really not that important, we had gone over it a few times and it always resolves the same way. But i was just fed up that she brought it up yet another time, and that was my whole rational for acting the way i did. Now granted i may have overreacted by just walking out the door like a little immature boy, but after that i decided i can't be with her because of these petty arguments. However now i'm kinda regretting it. And wondering if i haven't truly seen both sides of the coin. and my question is whether i should just move on? Or try to win her back because i do like her still?
    I am not belligerent and she knows it, we were very good friends before.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  11. lauren

lauren Active Member

you blew up, and constantly fought in the first 3 weeks together.....when people are typically on their best behavior. it only gets worse.

seriously, let it go.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You apologize and THEN move on.

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

why would you be with someone who you argued with constantly, even if you did resolve the arguments?