How do i tell?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Intro, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Intro

Intro New Member

So i started fooling around with this girl about a month ago and we started seeing each other on daily bases always making out and and hand down pants kinda stuff. The only reason we havent had sex yet is because neither of us have brought condoms. (Theres only been two times where i actually had the chance to have sex with her but with no condoms :wtc:). Shes had sex with one guy and she says that once we get condoms she wants to do it all the time. Now is it to early to tell if shes into freaky stuff yet or are there signs i should look for. (i was going to asked a more sexaully experanced friend about the matter, but he knows her too, and i would like to keep our sexual relationship just between us so no one thinks differently about her; though they all know we're dating). any help is greatly appreciated
    p.s. we're 19

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Uhhh...haha. Theres a lot to answer there. And this really isnt freaky material except that youre asking how to tell if shes freaky.

How about you guys focus on getting those condoms first? You do know that they sell those at 7-11, right? Or at any grocery store with a pharmacy? I think that the fact that she hasnt been prepared for that on what sounds like more than one occasion or didnt demand you get dressed and go get these condoms so you can give her what you both want speaks volumes for how prepared she is to have sex right now. She may not want to...and is hiding behind the condom issue. I've done that a time or two when i was younger and didnt have the confidence to say "I'm not ready yet".

But ignoring that...wait until you have sex to decide if she's freaky. Thats not something there are "signs" for, unless she's walking around with a posture collar on or has spreader bars and a box full of clothespins under her bed. Just talk to her about it. Watch "Secretary" with her and ask her reaction to it, in a non creepy "im going to masturbate to your answer later" sort of way. Just ...talk about it. See what she's comfortable with. Test some things out in bed, like pinning her arms above her head. If shes scared, stop. If she melts...she's probably open to more. But go at her pace.

On that note, Im tempted to move this to Vaginarium.

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Yeah. The first time aphoric and I did it, it was also spur of the moment, and he got his keys and sped off to the nearest 7-11 while I shaved my legs with one of his spare razors (a new blade, of course)

:rofl: :rofl:

4. Intro

Intro New Member

So it appears i jumped the gun here, but another more sensible question is. Do you think shes hidind behind the condom issuie, because when i asked her today if she had any condoms she said that it was my job to get them (im not arguing with this since i should have had them, i didnt have them cause i didnt want to make her feel like i was pressuring into having sex by getting the condoms), But when we lying on my bed today we were talking about it and it sounds like she wants to have sex as soon as i get condoms. Now do you think she wants to have sex? or is she just trying to avoid it?
    i think and hope she wants to have sex and its just my ignorance that we didnt.

5. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I was thinkin the same thing :mamoru:

6. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Sounds like there are some other issues here that can not be brought up through the internet. as far as the condom issue, body language speaks volumes about what a woman's true intentions are. I would recommend buying some. I constantly stock at my barracks room, my house back home, and carry some on me, you never know... some people are nervous buying condoms, I walk through with my head held high, proudly exclaiming "I'm going home to have SEX with a hot female"

As far as her being a bit left of vanilla, it is WAY too early in the relationship to know anything about it. start with the having sex part, without pressuring it, and start slow. The last thing you want to do when she asks for condoms next time is give her the alternative of changing into your full body vinyl, chaining her to the floor and flogging her until the neighbors complain. That might scare her off. Start with vanilla and go from there.

7. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

The issues surrounding the condom thing make it sounds a lil weird to me. I can't explain it, it's just off.
    Anywho.
    Sometimes you can tell freaky by the style of dress. I often always wear a pair of handcuffs. It's nice when ever people give me a sly look about it.
    I bite and scratch. Alot. If she gives a good response, then we're good to go for that.

8. FifthGear

FifthGear -

+1 for the vag. :hs:

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

+2 ;)

10. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Motion noted. Moving to Vag. Good luck, kiddo. :)

11. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

that's harsh. sex was a pretty freaky idea when I was 19 :)

seriously though, dude.. learn to walk before you can run - bag this chick and get half a dozen vanilla sessions under your belt and THEN worry about the freaky.