how do i take it further...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tehexile, Feb 27, 2006.

1. tehexile

tehexile New Member

first off, i know some people may be offended by randomly hooking up with people, but thats how my town/school works, so get over it.

when im talking to a girl, i know that sometimes some chemistry is going on between us, but i dont know what to say or anything how to go hook up... it happened twice in one night (granted its a good thing that i dont know wtf im doing because i later found out they were way too young for me) anyways... some tips please?

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

One thing that a lot of men who are new into the whole social dynamics community, or "the pickup game" as a bad name for it, all have in common is all they care about is "WHAT DO I SAY!" "Teach me some pickup lines!" "What can I say to get her in bed!"

It doesn't really matter WHAT you say, but rather HOW you say it. The most important factor is communicating the right body language. Keeping eye contact, touching her at the right times, making her laugh.

There are tons of popular routines out there that have become popular and have had many results. Check out this website, which will lead to plenty of ideas you could try out:

http://www.fastseduction.com