How do I tail someones car?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jab1983, Jun 12, 2006.

1. jab1983

jab1983 40/40 crew failure with less than 1 week to go...D

My GF thinks her dad is cheating on her mom again (has done it twice) and her mom doesn't do anything to try to catch him or find out. My GF has been the one who has caught him and then told her mom.

She has enough to suspect but not enough to make the mom confront the dad so now she wants me to help her follow her dad to just see if he really is going where he says (work).

My question is when following a car do you do what they say in movies, you know stay 2 cars behind? I'm going to borrow a friends car and wear a hat and sunglasses so he doesn't spot me following him. Then im thinking if I just ride in laine next to his one car lenght behind I should be good. Anyone ever follow someone like this? any tips?

Thanks

2. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Stay enough distance back so if he makes any sudden turns you can still follow him, but keep him eye sight.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Why the hell are you involved in this shit? I would say its none of your damn business.

This isnt the forum for this crap anyways...more for OT.

4. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

Call "Cheaters"....

5. jonno

jonno New Member

6. Archer Sterling

Archer Sterling Vroom Vroom Moderator

+1

7. jab1983

I see your point but I wanted some actual answers not the regular main forum answers.

As to why im involved, she asked me if I would help her. This has really screwed her up in the past, she wen't to counseling for it and has trust issues because of it. If I said no then she would take it wrong.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

You really shouldnt be involved, but you seem to be heartset on it. If she would take it wrong, then you need to find a new woman anyways. You should never be expected, especially from just a g/f, to tail her parents to see if they are cheating.

What she is asking you to do is wrong, and its going to involve you in way to much drama. I guess you kiddies like drama these days though :ugh2:

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Jesus Christ...this is none of your business. Second, if she wants to find this stuff out, following her dad around won't help anything...it will just make things worse. How would you feel if you found out that someone was following you around because they didn't trust you?

She needs to talk to her dad or mom or both about this issue. Getting others to follow the parents around is not a good idea. Stay out of it.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2006
  10. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Chances are her mom knows, especially if she knows about the last two times. Honestly though, if her mom didn't care enough the last two times what makes the girlfriend think she will care this time?

11. Ibanez Guy

Ibanez Guy New Member

yup, I'm guessing the mom already knows but doesn't want to admit it to herself and she won't leave him anyways cause shes afraid of being alone this late in life.

12. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

use a friends car + bob dole mask = win

13. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

It's none of your fucking business. If your gf doesn't live at home anymore, than she should stay the fuck out of it too. Maybe her mom should grow a sac and deal with it. Maybe she doesnt care anymore? Maybe they are just too old to try and deal with getting a divorce.

Bottom line, YOU should stay out of it. Request that your gf not talk about it around you because you get uncomfortable. Don't make this your problem too.

14. scaryice

scaryice New Member

He has every right to get involved if he wants. Fuck you guys.

15. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

Your reasoning is just amazing. Thank you for the explaination...

16. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Exactly. While that may not be right it IS her choice so the threadstarter and his girlfriend should stay the hell out of her parent's marriage!

Your reasoning is about as good as your av is! (nonexistant :rofl: )
    Please tell me what "rights" he has to interfere with someone else's marriage?

17. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

are you trying to prove your ignorance in every thread you post in? :ugh2: You are doing a damn fine job at it...

18. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:bowrofl: Hell yea!!!

19. MrInconsistant

MrInconsistant New Member

get a generic car, don't get a stringray or something that will attract attention

20. jab1983

Friends car (check) now to find a bob dole mask.:wiggle:

The GF found an address (she "intercepted" a womans phone call to his cell phone) found the address to this house number so now we just have to drive by the house and if we see his car then she tells her mom he is doing it again.

Thanks for the input, but I'm going to help her. I know what her dad does is not my bussiness but helping my girlfriend with something important to her is. Thats how im looking at it.

21. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

We all know that this is just going to end so well....

22. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

Your girlfriend should find a new hobby. Why don't you just go stake out the chicks house? stop trying to follow him anywhere.

and yeah, nothing good will come of this

23. dubrocker

dubrocker sho nuff

so you tail the car and peek through the window and confirm the secksing going on. then what? what are you going to do when she flips out?

what is she wanting to accomplish by shaming her father?

YOU need to be prepared for all shitty hell to break loose when gf proves to herself this is hapenning. again.

24. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I'lll just answer your queston of just stay a few cars behind. Try not to make your self obvious IE lights into his mirrors or brights into his eyes. Hopefully you travel on roads weel traveled. I'm paranoid and I can usually catch someone following me after about a block. Hopefully this guy is a little more relaxed, but chances are he wont be as hes going somewhere he shouldnt be. If your gf has the addy why not just wait and see if the car is out of her house later?

gl ruining peoples lives.

25. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

No, don't do that. Do the three day follow technique.

Day one: Follow him for 5-10 minutes.
    Day two: Start from the last point you saw him and follow him some more, preferably with a different car.
    Day three: Repeat

This can be done if someone has the same schedule every day, or once a week (so part A one week, part B the next week, etc.)

If you have 2 or more cars then switch cars. Stay 1-2 cars behind, don't tailgate. If he acts weird just drive past and start again the next time.