How Do I Stay Out of the "Friend Zone"?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TALLandNcharge, Feb 14, 2008.

1. TALLandNcharge

TALLandNcharge New Member

It seems that every girl I come into contact with turns into being a friend. Not every girl but most just seem that they just talk to me like friends. How do I stay out of this?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

By meeting a girl and not becoming her buddy. When you meet a girl you're usually not going to do well with getting their number or AIM name and calling them constantly without setting up a date immediately.

My guess if you meet a girl you like and then chit chat with her all the while never making a move, amirite?

3. TALLandNcharge

Well getting a number is good, right? But yeah, I make small talk with her. What do you mean by "making a move"?

4. sponger235

sponger235 New Member

make a move, bust a move. you dont know what that means?

5. TALLandNcharge

Well, ask to see a movie, dinner, etc?

6. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Good advice iwishyouwerebeer. You can't make a move until you know without a doubt they want you to. Until then chit chat is great and be a little aloof.

Transition from chit chat and aloofness to compliments she wasn't expecting because you seemed so uninterested at first. Gushing effusive compliments that are genuine.

Eye contact is key. Not stalker intimidating eye contact though.

Make 'em laugh make 'em smile, touch 'em and tell them you have no intention of hooking up with them but have every intention of getting them to hook up with you.

Then let them make the move.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  7. iwishyouwerebeer

Aloof is the name of the game. When you meet a girl that you are interested in you seek her out...but seemingly let her do a lot of the talking. Act confident as if you have nothing to lose. Keep it relatively short or sporadic (Say if you were at a party or something. At a bar keep in under 10 minutes IMO), get a number and call her 2+ days later to ask out on date...NOT chit chat. You can get to know her on an actual date. At the end of the date try to kiss her. If she lets you than obviously she doesn't see you as a friend.

Or just wait for the PUA's to get in here.

8. TALLandNcharge

9. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

No asking out on dates, IMHO. Bold moves when you meet them are best. Aloofness followed by the unexpected. Then promise them you'll get them to kiss you. Or something ridiculous along the lines of you having control over them.

Make it a fun game between you and her about you two being way more than friends. But never make an actual move until she demands it-verbally or non-verbally.

Never try to kiss them on the end of a date if you do go on one. Sorry Iwishyouwerebeer we differ vastly on how to stay out of the friend zone apparently.

If you're funny and can get close to their ear to say naughty things you're going to get them to do that works great for staying out of the friend zone.

Spit game man.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

This is a PUA (pick up artist) talk:
    It's the guy who studies online articles and books about "how to" pick up women, when really you don't have to have stupid rehearsed lines to pull a girl. It takes a lot of practice, but as long as you appear confident to a girl and make forward movements in your relationship (instead of just standing still) you can usually get somewhere.

11. TALLandNcharge

Well check this out. I'm in college and I met this girl in one of my classes. We live in the same on-campus apartments and we walk back to our apartments and talk. The other day, after about 4 walks, I was invited to her apartment. She introduced me to her roommate and we three talked for about 2 1/2 hours over all sorts of stuff. Then last night, she showed up at my apartment at around 11 with some excuse about homework that might be due the next day. She and her roommate stayed over here about 1 hour or so. What do you think?

12. iwishyouwerebeer

:dunno: Why don't you ask her out already?

Read these as well:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1000402
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3420570
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2330088
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2995818

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Go for the 3some with her and her roommate! And wrap it up!

14. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

More on dates.

You want to go on a date after you're positive she's very attracted to you. Her agreeing to go on a date with you doesn't mean she's very attracted to you. I know a lot of girls that talk about the "free dinner." They have no attraction towards the guy other than him buying dinner or drinks.

You want to have already made out with a girl or more before you get her on a date. Dates are for when you get to know the girl, not start gauging whether she's attracted to you or not. It's way too late. Charm, tease, flirt, seduce a little, hit on them shamelessly in as charming and inappropriate a way as possible. See what happens then.

They can really smell desperation. Asking for a date before you've locked them into your charming attractive world gives them all the power and you can come across as desperate.

Dates should be when you two are guaranteed to have a fun time together because you know how to get her to laugh and feel hot for you. That way she's going to say yes without hesitation.

If you get them to have fun with you always keep the idea of you being the one resisting her, even if it's not true, in the air. That is a way to be confident. People say be confident but they don't back it up with any actual way to do it.

You'll have to be part entertainer and part mystery (as to why you won't make a move) to really charm them in certain situations. It's hard to do that when it's just the two of you on a date and you're "expected" to perform.

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

hey, if you're going to copy word for word from a book, please cite your sources.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

What's with all the "YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY MAKE A MOVE UNTIL YOU ARE POSITIVE SHE LIKES YOU!" Who gives a shit? You try. If she turns you down you move on :dunno: Unless you're too much of a baby to take it I guess.

17. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Everything I'm saying came from watching my friends pull girls. None of it came from a book or online. I have no doubt some of the same things happen but my friends pull massive amounts of women.

Go watch your friends that are good with women and pay attention to what they do and you'll see.

18. TALLandNcharge

They did make a couple of jokes about taking showers together to conserve water. It was just jokes they said though... :wtc:

19. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Not from a book.

20. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So why didn't you just say that to the thread starter instead of typing out all that stuff?

21. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

If you hold back you are more of a challenge to them. It's like not blowing your load right away you, want it to last.

Trust me bro, watch the guys who are great with women and you will see a lot of what I'm saying.

22. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Why not give him some specifics?:ugh:

23. iwishyouwerebeer

Or the guy holds back too long and the girl gets disinterested and moves on to the next guy :dunno:

24. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Flirt, ask her out, win

Don't get too personal, don't be serious, and don't talk to her like you want to be her friend. Girls can sense it right away. When you act like a friend, they assume that you're not interested in them romantically and completely change the tone of the conversation.

25. TALLandNcharge

Interesting... we are getting some conflicting answers.