how do i shave?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by rsxratedr, Aug 6, 2006.

1. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

How do i shave down there? w/o getting that itchyness after? wat do i apply?

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

shave with the grain, not against it. apply moisturizer after. lol if you shave the area often enough you'll get used to it and your skin will be fine even w/o moisturizer or the itchy rash. if you are a dude, dont completely shave yourself cuz you look like a lil boy to the women. id trim up the upper pubes and shave the sides / underneath, your cock, and your balls and your ass if your gal gives rimmies hah

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I just use lots of shaving gel and a brand new razor every time. I haven't had any itchyness aside from when I let it grow back in. I did cut myself tonight though for the first time in the 8 years I've been shaving. Ouch! :wtc:

There are products you can buy to help you deal with irritation after shaving. I'm pretty sure you can just buy them at Walmart, but I've never tried them.

edit: This still applies if you're a man. Just look for the products in the women's section at Walmart. I COMPLETELY agree about not shaving yourself fully, it can be a huge turnoff for some women.

4. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I just posted this lol...Well I use mens shaving cream, i cant think of the brand right now. But After i put that on I hold the shaver side ways (not so the razor blade moves sideways, but the whole razor) I start on the top left and go over to the right. you dont want to go over it to many time otherwise you will get razor burn, its best to use a sharp razor. You can do right to left and left to right. After i get down far enough(where it splits) I shave down. I never shave up not only is it painful but its always gave me razor burn. After you get out of the bath or shower apply lotion to it, I always do that i use this vitamin E stuff. Always make sure there is lots of water if its dry you will get razor burn. Skidding noises are no good.

5. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

uh ok that goes if you are a girl, i guess i never thought about it

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dont worry i got him covered :)

7. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

thanks alot im a dude i never compeltey shaveed all but yeah when i finish shaving the upper part 5 mins after im done it itches

8. toezter

toezter New Member

i've never shaved down there, but leaving on the shaving cream for a minute will soften up the hair and do something (good) to the follicles.

9. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

I like to trim.. I use a body shaver for men made for trimming purposes.. I usually shave my balls all the way without putting on any additional clips.. and I do it very slow so I don't cut myself or sometimes I'll mix it up and put one clip on. When I do the other areas for trimming purposes I'll use either click one to click two which makes the clipper go further or closer to your skin.. so example: everytime you click it to go further, its going about an inch further and further being cut away from that saved look but it keeps alittle bit of hair noticable so its not completely bald.. I'll usually do this when I'm in the shower so the hair goes down the drain easily... I go slow and make sure I get everything nice and neatly.. what I found works the best when you're done is to use POWDER!! That really helps against the itching.. I'll put abit of that and some mouisterizing cream just before I apply the powder.. really works wonders. You can buy the body shaver at Target.. thats where I got mine.. its like $40 bucks.

I'm a guy btw.. hope this helps you.