how do i meet people?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nygiantplaya, Apr 18, 2007.

1. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

so basically i couldnt afford to go to school and i basically work fulltime and im onli 19 years old...i dumped my girlfriend bout 3 months ago and started talking to my ex-gf from a while back...idk if I really wana go back out with her. and i really want to meet other girls to see whats out thier,but i have noooo clue were to meet people.I work at Car dealorship that sells Buicks aka old people im only 19 so i cant like go to bars and socialize, basically im screwed! :'(

2. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Just be yourself.

/Thread

3. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

I like to try to entertain myself and have a good time. This usually attracts people. Like, if I am at a club, Ill just start dancing and then its inevitible that I will meet some girls dancing and then just start a conversation about dancing... If it works, great. if not and she is not interested, at least you had an interesting conversation about dancing...

4. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

Pretty much its a bad idea go to back out with your ex, Im shure there are exceptions but for the most part dont do it. As far as meeting girls, hang out with friends, go to partys, You work at a dealership so your used to talking to people, just talk to people, you see a girl whom you think is cute or what ever say hi to her. I find it best to talk to gurls at in a social enviroment IE, a party or something. Good luck bro.

5. gabacho numero uno

gabacho numero uno New Member

I'm in the same boat. I'm 19(so i can't go to a bar), not in school(so I can't meet people there), and my job doesn't put me around young people. Try meeting girls online. :dunno:

I've been doing that and having some success, infact this one girl who lives near me said she'll meet me for sex whenever I want to, and even after I told her I'm a virgin she was still cool about it. at first she was like 'you sure you want your first time with someone you don't know real well' and after we talked it over, she was fine with it.

I've been sick though so I'm waiting until I feel better, then we'll set something up I guess

6. razi

razi New Member

be yourself, as long as yourself = confident, cheerful, and funny.

say hello to random strangers and talk with them, don't just hit on them.

7. gabacho numero uno

I've always had a job, i just haven't been working the last couple of months because of being sick

but i can work with my dad whenever I want, so I have a job

and she's not a potential partner, it's just gonna be a fuck buddy thing at most, if not a one time thing

8. gabacho numero uno

man I cannot wait until I find my SO, so I can really have fun

I'll be too afraid to ask a fuck buddy to do all the freaky shit i want to try

9. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

See now, you just saved yourself $25.

10. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

thanks for the ideas :big grin:

11. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

Here are a few places you can meet people.
    Clubs
    Stores
    Coffee Shops
    College Events (just because you are not enrolled doesn't mean you can't meet up with the people who are;))
    Mall (when the jailbait is in school)
    Gym
    Old friends (they can take you to parties especially if they are in college)

12. glass

glass New Member

being yourself is great when you can find people. it helps if those people have no reason to back away from conversation, so being in a setting where people know you have shared interests really helps.

i'd go with clubs and social venues. any sort of "beginner's class" (for example dance classes) is usually great too, since everyone's new.

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Why does everyone immediately think of bars and clubs in these situations?

I've met a lot of women. I've dated a lot of women.

I've met very few women in bars and clubs.

I'm the type of guy who wants to meet a girl I can date, not a girl to take home and "fuck and chuck."

And that's the type of girl who is going to go home with you from a club, a girl that you should "fuck and chuck."

We see posts all the time on here from guys who get numbers from a chick at the club, then they can never get the chick on the phone.

What good is that? She just gave her number for the ego boost, she has no interest in you.

What has worked for me is, when I'm feeling great and on top of the world, I talk to people. Any people. All people. Whoever I come in contact with.

Men, women, old, young, fat, skinny. Doesn't matter.

So then when the day comes that I encounter a nice young lady, I don't change a thing. I talk to her just like I talk to those other people. I don't drop any "game" on the other people, so I don't drop game on her.

We have a conversation, then I request her phone number. Then I make a date plan. Then I call to invite her on the date.

It really is that simple.

You have to get over your fear of speaking to strangers. You can't meet women without talking to strangers.

Because before you approach her, she is a stranger. The only way to rectify that situation is to approach and talk to her. And the more you talk to people in your daily life, the easier it will be to talk to her.

14. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

The peeps who have trouble with this I propose a challenge for you. In the next two days talk to 30 females(15 a day) you have never talked to before. Do not aim for a number or a date just talk to and have a good time. If you walk up to a certain type of girl and have no problem talking to her good you have 1 down but if you are reluctant to talk to her.... Then this is the type of girl you have trouble talking to and the ones you need to work on removing the fear. Just be happy and be yourself like yail said. Girls do not like talking to the shy guy or the depressed emo guy....