how do i let her know i'm interested?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dsking85, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Dsking85

Dsking85 New Member

ok, so i made a thread a while ago about this girl i like. she went to my fraternity's Xmas party and out with me on about 6 seperate occasions to various places (coffee, movie, ice cream, dinner, etc.) i figure she wouldn't do this if she wasn't interested at least. anyway, she's coming over to my place tomorrow and i'm looking for a unique or nice way to tell her that i really like her. i mean, i'm sure she knows but i haven't told her yet. i was in an extremely long-term relationship until a while back so i'm not that good at these kind of things. thanks!

2. Dsking85

Dsking85 New Member

haha, well we never called any of them dates. anyway, i know it's stupid but i was in a 5 year relationship through HS and college so i'm kinda stunted in the relationship dept.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You do it with actions, NOT words. If you tell her, chances are you'll blow it. Compliment her no more than once, have a good time, make her be attracted TO you and want to be with you. You pull, make her push. :)

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

OMG, 5-6 outings without a kiss? Shit, I would've lost interest after 2. You need to make SOME kind of move otherwise you are friend-zoned buddy

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I didn't catch the "no kiss" part, but DAMN yes you need to make a move. If you don't make a move she may think you don't like her (basically, it's an insult to her) and that you're immature.

Consider a romantic dinner (if you can cook! I've stumbled across http://www.barillaUs.com/ which has some GREAT recipes which are really simple to make!), a bottle of NICE wine, candles, and maybe make s'mores afterwards over a candle or something goofy and quiet. Then, when the mood is right, lean in SLOWLY and see if she'll kiss you back.

6. razi

razi New Member

don't "make out" with her- that's for ameteurs. Make love to her, with a single kiss. Pour everything you've got into it- your heart, your soul, your happiness, everything.

You do that and she'll remember it more than anything else.

7. Dsking85

Dsking85 New Member

that's the whole prob. i never knew if she was interested. the outings weren't "dates". they were more like "hey, do you feel like getting some coffee?" i guess the xmas party is a date but that's not the point. the point is i'm trying to tell her that i really like her tomorrow.

8. razi

razi New Member

take her out on a real date then. can be a traditional dinner and a movie (now isn't too bad for this considering the weather outside), or you can get more creative. I like the dinner and a movie approach because it is, in fact, a traditional date activity. It'll help set you up mentally for that kiss I mentioned earlier, and should hopefully get her in the right mindset also.

I usually make some kind of quip like "Hey tonight I'm going to take you someplace fancy... you know, like Taco Bell." I find it breaks the tension pretty nicely and makes her more receptive about the real place you're going (don't ask her, just take her. If there's a problem with the restuarant, she'll tell you in the parking lot).

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  9. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

This is a sure fire way to let her know you are interested, and even if you're shy and have trouble communicating, this will still work.

She's coming to your house, so get candles, a lot of them, and light them up before she comes over. Scented ones are even better.

Next - get some flowers, preferably roses and a vase and set them in the middle of the table with (of course) a nice card with her name on it...get a real mushy one, women like that, and write something witty in it..

Next, chill a good bottle of wine and when you see her in the driveway, open the wine and pour two glasses.

When she comes to the door, open it with both glasses of wine in your hand(s) and welcome her into your house.

When she sees the candles, flowers, wine and the fact that you are buck naked, there will be no doubt of your intentions....and you never had to say a word.

10. Dsking85

Dsking85 New Member

should i tea bag her as she walks into the door just to put the nail in the coffin?

11. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Absolutley bro.

12. razi

razi New Member

:rofl:

or get her a dick in a box?

13. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

That's the gift that keeps on giving, the whole year round.

14. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Ask her out on a date, and when it's over, try to kiss her on the mouth.

This is complicated stuff amirite?

15. illdisposed

illdisposed New Member

i wouldnt come out and TELL her you like her make her wonder a little bit, if u tell her it will ruin the whole "chase" and "does he like me" thing then she might get bored