How do I hit on a girl while she's at work?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mr. Thermistor, Apr 28, 2005.

1. I don't want her to be upset that I actually bothered her for that, and repeat visits are rendered awkward.

2. suprer

suprer New Member

what's her job?

3. It's at a grocery store.

4. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

i met my gf at a grocery store and one day we needed help back in produce where i work so i got her working back there and just had casual flirty talk. did not demand for her to do much. just asked her to wash down some counters. she was washing the fasets in a sort of sexual way so i just gave her a funny look and she realized what she was doing. we laughed about it.

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

get over your awkwardness, be bold be daring. be like peter gibbons in office space and just go up to her and invite her to lunch.

6. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Yep.. Up until I was like 18 I was such a chicken when it came to going up to the girls which is the reason why I rarely had a GF, then I decided "what the hell" and went up to tons of them.. Sure some will turn you down but I've been with alot of very good looking girls since I've had the strength to go up to them. The last one was working in a store, I went and asked her for help, we talked about stupid shit for a minute then I asked if maybe we could go see a movie sometime and she said sure and I gave her my number. (I normally give mine just in case they really don't want to hang out)

7. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

dont.

dont shit where you eat.

8. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

yea its sort of a bad idea to get envolved with people you work with. I did not know it until i did. I am trying to get a transfer to a different store now to avoid any drama. I dont think we will be together much longer and the girl told me a few weeks ago that if anything ever bad happend the rumors about me would be vicous. she said it in a joking way. but it still scares me a little.

9. oradii

oradii www.oteampress.com

eeek

fuck drama

10. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

Go up to her and make her laugh.

simple.as.that.

11. Mogizide

Mogizide You want antidote, I got the poison.

I'm in a similar situation. We work in the same office and even though we are both usually busy I try to find time to pick at her about her work, her mannerisms, her post-lunch coughing attacks... its also fun to try to get her to do your work for you. After you get her laughing then try to get closer. Start with touching while you are joking around.. like when you hit a punch line, touch her on the shoulder or something. You want to end up at the point to where she is so comfortable that you can get her to hug you or tickle you. After that the the rest is cake.

Truthfully, Ive only ever considered dating a coworker a few weeks ago. I recommend alot of thinking when you're making a decision whether or not to date a coworker. If you really like your job then you want to qualify the hell out of her to make sure she isn't the kind of girl that will piss you off if you have to look at her every day. Don't worry about taking it slow...

From what you say this sounds like a low-risk operation.. Take it from a jackass who's wants to date a girl who is not only a close coworker, but the boss's sexy daughter...:ugh2:

EDIT: DUH:rofl: Just read the first post... Don't we a wuss.. just walk up and ask her.. Women appreciate spontaneity..

Last edited: Apr 28, 2005
  12. Aye, but I don't know what to say. I don't small talk.

13. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

talk and gossip about other people in the store if no one is around. thats one thing you both know you have in common. work.

14. Mogizide

Mogizide You want antidote, I got the poison.

Ask for her help. Ask her about her job. Ask her if it sucks. Ask how the day was. Was it busy? Did she have to clean anything messy? How bad do the customers get on her nerves? Make jokes about her frustrations. Watch the way she acts. Tease her. Don't be affraid to be a little harsh. Then tell her to write down her phone number just out of the blue..

But honestly, what you say really isn't the point.. If you have the confidence to walk up to this girl you don't know and start up a convo all the while teasing her and just basically not caring at all what the outcome will be.. then she won't be able to resist you. Much Luck.

15. midgettosser

midgettosser New Member

ah, I've got this shit down, it can be easy, but all girls are different so be warned :). first find some task that the boss asked you to do, have her help you with it. after that just kind of get into a closed conversation about some random shit, you've got to be really comfortable though while your talking to her. just keep that kind of stuff up for a bit, couple it with some small physical contact when you feel you've crossed that point, then you'll be home free. lol the girl I flirt with at work has me smacking her ass constantly, and its not even sexual harrassment! (joke) :) heh.

16. iambmann

iambmann Guest

i just catch em on break thats what i did when i worked at shop rite :)

17. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

if youre a great sexy guy then she wont be bothered.

18. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

the poster didn't really clarify.......do they both work together, or does just she work at the grocery store?

19. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

I met my gf at blockbuster... Just asked her if she wanted to hang out after work. It's easier to get them on "hang out" terms, and you can work from there. Honestly, I think it was easier this way because you don't have to worry about asking some stranger, or breaking the ice...

20. deathbystereo

deathbystereo New Member

This works well for people who have shifts that end later in the evening. Some people just don't feel like going home and calling it a night right after work, they want to find something to do.