SRS How do I get my mother to kick my uncle out of here?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ALLin, Aug 20, 2007.

1. ALLin

ALLin Guest

He's been here since May. At first... I was just annoyed. it has gotten to the point where I hate him.

He walks around half naked all the fucking time. My own girlfriend has seen his fucking dick for christs sake. He is just a disgusting blob. He has no job and doesn't do jack shit for the god damn house. yet he will buy my mom a flat screen monitor and a toaster oven. He should have fucking saved that money and offered to pay fucking rent. OH ! and on top of it all hes engaged... did he buy her a ring!? OH YES HE FUCKING DID. with what money? who fucking knows.

There have also been times in the beginning that he would ask my mom to give him and his g/f (his now future wife) her room... so they could fuck. I find this disgusting he is over staying his welcome.

Just recently he decided he need to be responsible... what did he do you ask? HE BOUGHT A FUCKING DOG. He didn't ask anyone if they minded... oh no. he just brought it home one day. Like everyone would be happy. He leaves for like like 10 hours at a time and the dog stays in the fucking room all fucking day. If he wanted something to be responsible for he should have gotten a fucking rat.

Im sorry for all the cursing. I seriously can't stand this shit anymore. I bet I'm forgetting some of the shit that he does. BUT it doesn't even matter. you got the point.

I have spoken to my mom, my brother and I both. I just don't know what else there is that I can say. I want to walk up to him and tell him to get the fuck out of my motherfucking house and take his stupid fucking dog with him.

help.

2. sparq

sparq New Member

Its not your motherfucking house

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Im going along with that, if i where you i wouldn't be in a house like that to begin with. Seriously what do you still have to seek in that house? You know the arguments you'll get with your mom and your uncle aren't worth it, justice really hasn't got anything to do with it, sure he's the one who should leave , but apparently fate supports assholes in this world. I would so not be there, if you can you should possibly leave that house, but it really depends on how old you are and in what financial position you are currently in.

4. ALLin

ALLin Guest

It's more my motherfucking house than his. AND that is the point.

5. ALLin

ALLin Guest

I'm 20 years old. I'm not working at the moment because I'm starting school. Im not about to move in with my g/f and her parents. It's driving me nuts. :eek3::wtc:

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Can you live on the school campus :dunno: (not sure if that applies for your school but maby there's a student house or something that you could escape to)

Alternative is work next to your study and rent something cheap.

7. ALLin

ALLin Guest

I'm starting community college so they don't have dorms or anything like that. My mom says hes going to leave soon but when? she doesn't know.