How do I get her to...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GammaRadiation, Jun 6, 2008.

1. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

leave me the hell alone.

Here's the background story (I'll do total cliffs at the bottom).

About 6 months ago my GF of 2 years and I split up on relatively bad terms. She thought I didnt care for her anymore (because I wasnt spending all of my spare time with her, I was working on a boat for the wakeboard club) and ran off on myspace and found a new boyfriend who goes to her college (me attending South Floirda, her attending HCC). When we broke up she wanted to be friends. I told her that because of the circumstances of the brakeup I dont think that would be possible.

After I got over myself and got over texting her every other day and thinking about her all the time I got tired of HER contacting ME. After a while, when she did contact me, it was about how happy she is without me and how she wishes I could just be happy. I began tactics to get her to just leave me alone.

I tired asking nicely, I tried telling, and I tried being outright mean (much to my chagrin, I still care about the girl even today. only god knows why). Eventually I told her to not contact me for 3 months and eventually she listened.

Unfortunately, her grandfather (who I had grown rather close to) died around the middle of thoes 3 months so she contacted me to tell me. This was fine. However, she refused to give me funeral information so I couldnt even send condolances to the rest of his family. She then tried convorsation agian and agian she was trying to rub her happiness in my face. I'm over her so it didnt hurt me, it annoyed the fuck out of me. I told her to fuck off for another 3 months.

Midway through thoes 3 months she contacts me AGIAN because she sees that I have a new GF (via facebook stalking). I told her to leave me alone because I asked her to do so for another 3 months. She came back at me with a holier than thou aditude and said she would never talk to me or bother me agian.

Now, while all this has been going on she moved in with, got engaged to, and dropped out of school (as far as I can tell, she said she isnt living in tampa in the middle of the semester and told a friend of mine her new SO was living in MS for a while) with the new myspace guy...all with in the course of less than 5 months.

START READING HERE IF YOU SKIPPED THE BACKGROUND

Well here goes the fun with my current/about to be ex GF. My current GF contacted my ex to ask her to take down certian captions on pictures I am tagged in. My ex responded and said she would...then friend requested my new GF. For some reason my GF accepted her and now, once agian, she has full acess to my current life.

Recently my GF and I have had problems. She likes to flip out trying to cause drama and I ignore her when she does that and thus, she gets pissed off at me. We've been making plans for me to make a 4.5hr drive to see her this weekend. She put her facebook status up as "between a rock and a hard place." My ex was browsing her page and contacted her. She then proceeded to tell my current GF about how I have changed since her and I broke up and the two of them compared how I acted then and how I act now. blah blah blah. Needless to say, the ex convinced my current GF that we should probably brake up. Most likely through word manipulation and white lies.

Fine, fantastic, I dont need a drama queen anyway. But seriously...wtf. I at least liked this girl. I got along with her when she wasnt playing drama queen. It wasnt a serious, serious relationship. But still, why cant she (the ex) just let go. She is telling everyone that she is SOOO happy and making sure that it gets back to me.

I honestly just want us to go our seperate ways, why cant she respect that?

Cliffs:

-EX GF brakes up with me for some myspace guy
    -They get engaged and seem to have dropped out of school after less than 5months
    -She likes to rub her "happiness" in my face on an annoying level so I tell her to leave me alone. Not because I'm unhappy and jealous...but because she is annoying.
    -She wont leave me alone, no matter what I do or say.
    -New GF contacts her to take down facebook picture captions
    -Ex GF friend requests new GF and new GF accepts. Ex GF has acess to my life agian.
    -Ex GF contacts new GF when she is bummed about me not feeding into her drama and convinces new GF to brake up with me.
    -How do I get her to leave me alone? (she wont quit contacting me and people I am close to).

sorry for any spelling/gramatical errors. I had to type it quick. I'll fix 'em as I find 'em.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: What a horrible bitch, I'm sorry but it's just funny because it prove how worthless your sort of current gf is to completely just eat out of the palm of that girls hand; you are fucked. Break up with your current girl. She's a moron as well and now is feeding into your ex and she'll never be the same (then again, she was a drama queen, so who cares?).

As for you. Make all your stupid profiles private, ok? That's step one. Followed by this easy advice: living well is the best revenge.

Your ex is desperate right now for your attention, that's why she is doing all this. She wants to know it's getting to you, so don't let it! So she single-handedly helped ruin your new relatioship, don't let this get to you. It's shitty but you live in a town with thousands of hot women. Ignore her [both girls]completely. Don't give her the satisfaction of being upset with her. When you break up with the urrent don't let your emotions get the best of you, do it in a matter-of-fact way. Say you are over the drama and would rather date a mature girl. Her and you ex e are not mature obviously, they still like trying to ruin boys' lives.

Your new girl will get upset and I'm sure talk up a storm to your ex now, but who gives a fuck? Let them talk like pathetic little girls :dunno: You are the one who can walk away from this and never look back and not hold the grudges. If you ignore them and always act as the bigger person they'll likely just get over it or move on. And if not, give them a reality check that they are pathetic and then never talk to them again.

3. GammaRadiation

That's pretty much my plan of action.

I just wish there was a way to not have to deal with the ex. The girl is tedering on clinically insaine. Engaged in less than 5 months? Still claims she loves me? Wont let me be?

On the bright side I wont be driving from Lake City to Napels today so I will be saving $$$$ and if the current and I do brake up (most likely) I can play around with the freashly graduated girls here in my home town and head back to football season at USF single...and there's no place better to be when you're single than at a tailgate, lol.

4. Isamu

Isamu New Member

you can block her phone number, block in coming txts from her number for starters, do what iwishyouwerebeer said too.. just ignore her completely she will get bored with not having you to taunt and play with soon enough

5. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

I deffinitely am with iwishyouwerebeer. But i would probably create an entirely new account on facebook/myspace and delete the old ones. then i would change my number. I have never had a facebook or myspace account since i hate people trying to keep tabs on me. and changing your phone # would benefit in multiple ways, especially a new start. it seems like alot of effort to cut someone out of your life for good but in the long run a fresh start might be a good thing...

6. GammaRadiation

I dont ever talk to her directly. It is someone telling me they spoke with amanda or knew such and such was going on. She is annoying me by way of 3rd party now. :o

For the record (so no one else reccomends it):

I NO LONGER SPEAK WITH AMANDA IN ANY WAY. I havent had phone contact since she told me her grandpa passed. I havent had e-mail/facebook contact since she messaged me about my new GF. I dont need to change my number and with facebook you can find someone just by their name, school, and location. She stalks me through friends of mine who are on facebook as well and dont have their profiles set to privet/USF network only or w/e.

:)

7. iwishyouwerebeer

That's good, I'm glad you don't talk to her directly...If people you know talk about her completely ignore them or just flat out tell them I don't care and never want to hear about her again :dunno:

And yeah, dump the new girl like right now. School will be starting soon and I know you'll have no problem finding a new girl, one who doesn't live 5 hours away either.

Edit: Are you facebook and myspace set to private? If not, hurry up and make them private. You'd not be doing everything if you were still in public mode for her to obsess over your every move.

8. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

I agree with everything that has been said so far in replies, especially this.

9. GammaRadiation

I dont use myspace, I use facebook because it's how my peers communicate so I bite the bullet. I changed my security settings in facebook to be even more stringent. :bigthumb:

The more I think about it the more I feel this is a blessing. Neither of us were taking the relationship seriously. Now I can persue other girls that I know I would take a real interest in.

It's a cockey thing to say but, I'm ready for a girl that more or less fits my maturity/intelectual level. I've done the community college girl and the girl that could hardly pull a 2.0 in her first year of 1000 level classes...I think my standards for relationship material are going to go up ten fold. Not just in booksmarts and maturity. These past 2 girls dont exactly have a stable home to have a bassis for how they should act. :hsd:

10. Vysion

Vysion New Member

LOL I don't have any advice for you but I thought it was funny that my ex's name was Amanda and she also would call me up randomly after we were broken up to brag about her new boyfriends and how happy she was. If she was so happy why did she keep calling me up. She would say "Hey how's it going?" And then she would randomly say "Oh my new boyfriend is 10 years older than me." Like that had anything to do between us.

I never could figure out why she did that shit other than to rub my face in it. She broke up with me too by the way.

The problem with women is they communicate indirectly and expect us guys, who communicate directly, to know what their intentions are and what they're saying.

11. GammaRadiation

Let's make a crazy Ex named amanda club. :rofl:

I agree with you about how girls communicate. When I want to discuss something important I think about the sides of the situation I should consider, what the circumstances are, and what I should say. Thus, by the time i have the dicussion it is short and logical. Many girls, on the other hand, want to dive right into the discussion and drag it out and compare notes and talk about feelings and so on and so forth.

It took me 30min to get my current GF to come out and say that she doesnt know if we should be togather. :wiggle:

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Yet again, I wonder why people get so wrapped up in Facebook and Myspace. Especially Facebook. Just because you have a profile does not mean you need to have every damn little detail from your life on it.

I almost laughed out loud when I read "my gf added her, so then she had access to my entire life again". That's a HUGE thing, man. Why the fuck do you feel the need to have your entire life on your facebook?

Don't do the whole "get rid of your profiles" thing. That won't fix the problem. Just work on making your profile what it is...an internet profile, not a play by play description of your life.

I had Facebook for about a year or two, got rid of it after graduating...but it's scary how many people are acting like it is their god.

13. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

gotta love those immature girls....

like beer said, the best revenge is living well. in your case, i am assuming that living well will count as anything you do that is not giving attention to your ex. which is exactly when she will try to contact you

it sucks that her grandfather died, but she went right back to playing games when you tried to be suuportive of her family. take it as yet another warning, and just never answer another phone call, text, email, etc from her. the ignoring will make her contact even more, but eventually she will get bored and go away

good luck getting away from these crazies!

14. GammaRadiation

My entire life meaning that a lot of my discussions, plans, and current activities are on facebook. It's college, I dont like doing it, but that is the game my peers play. It is convenient way to communicate in some instances. I dropped myspace after 2 years or so. I try to keep my facebook page to a minimum when it comes to all the BS applications and what not.

Thanks man, I hope I can get away from them too. My dad's side of the family has a history of attracting crazies. My uncles, my brother, even my dad's first wife...they had or have SO's that are all pretty nutty.

Infact, my brother is dealing with his wife who is clinically depressed and insaine. She even had him sent to jail at one point in time. In FL, someone goes to jail if they get a call about a domestic disturbance. She was the one doing the abusing (ripped the chain off my brothers neck and started beating him with it when he had the baby in his hands) but she was also preggers at the time so the police took him to jail. We have some stupid laws in Florida. :eek4:

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Who said you needed to advertise all your plans to your friends? They can ASK you what you're doing, like normal people.

Sorry to sound so bitter/ranting, but it's not a good idea to have your entire life in the open like that. I'm surprised your ex didn't start jumping in on your discussions, and showing up wherever you went.

16. GammaRadiation

I understand your position. I was just saying why I feed into the facebook crap.

I wouldnt be surprised if she did stalk me at some of the places I went. She admitied to watching me from a distance while I was at gasparilla. Good thing I was drunk and hanging all over highschool girls while I was there. :mamoru:

17. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

:eek4: shes already admited to actually stalking you? thats terrifying

18. iwishyouwerebeer

You're not being silly, you're learning and growing and fguring out what kind of woman you want and need and that is a great thng! Never settle for anything less than what you really want :bigthumb:

19. lazyass

lazyass New Member

u always have something of value to say.

20. digitalbs

digitalbs Active Member

I think many of us have experienced the crazy Ex, lol. For me it's been girls named Sarah. This ex of mine in high school (pre-facebook/myspace) stalked me hardcore... locking her self in my buddy's car (I lived in an area where people never locked anything) during a basketball game, showing up at my work, showing up at my friends' work places, random calls, she'd drive by my house (she lived in a town 15min away). Ah, fun times.

But yeah, man, your best bet is to just send your current gf to the curb and move on. If you have friends that bring your crazy ex up or relay messages to you about her, just tell them that there are much better things to talk about than rehashing old shit. Move on to better things! And like some have suggested, make your Facebook info private (friends only type thing, regardless of network). I had to do the same with my facebook/myspace accounts. *shrug* Good luck

21. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

Why not just get off facebook or myspace? She won't have any access to your life unless you let her? :dunno:

22. sapient

sapient New Member

Change your profiles to private, remove her from friends, change her name in your cell phone to "Do Not Answer". Utterly and completely ignore her. If she manages to get a hold of you somehow, such as with someone else's phone, tell her, "You're beneath me and a petty annoyance. Don't even entertain the thought of calling me ever again, in fact, lose my number, bitch. I don't associate with worthless people."

23. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Why did your current even contact your ex about pictures? That makes no sense to me.

24. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

oh wow, I misread that in the beginning...thought the ex had contacted the current.

My guess would be that the pics still referred to him in some affectionate or romantic way. Maybe said something like "me and the bf" and current gf didn't want people getting the "wrong" idea.

Personally, I think it would do a lot of people a lot of good to just stop giving a crap about what others may say, type, or write about them. I figure if someone wants to know about me, they can talk to me or observe me.

25. GammaRadiation

You hit the nail on the head. The ex still had things like "My Baby and I" and "I love him so" blah blah blah on her facebook. Her excuse to the whatever I'm going to call the current now was that she doesnt use facebook anymore ( current said she would call me last night so we could have the final discussion and didnt). I can somewhat beleive this but in the 3-4 months after we broke up she used facebook a LOT to contact me and was obviously facebook stalking me so I find that hard to beleive as well.

Frankly, I didnt care. I didnt want to talk to her so when I noticed it I said fuck it. The current/at ends/2nd ex thought differently.:hs: