How do i get a body like Brad Pitt?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by AznFreeballiN, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AznFreeballiN

AznFreeballiN mangekyo sharingan

I work 25-30 hrs a week and go to school full time. i really try to stay fit, but i need like a fitness schedule and eating diet or something. i use to drink ON Whey protein daily just to gain weight, but then things got too busy and i never found time to workout.

what should i be eating and when/how should i be working out? im sick and tired of being called a tall skinny asian guy, i want a nice toned muscular body. btw im 5'10" 140lbs. i use to play alot of sports like basketball and tennis. but im still known as the skinny guy. Help me guys!

2. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

3. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

#1 Quit being a bitch. I use to work 40-50hrs a week go to school full time and found time to work out atleast 4 days a week.

#2 Read the sticky at the top of the page, YES all the info you need is in there.

#3 Brad Pitt doesn't have that great of a body.Shoot for someone who actually has a good body like Timber Wolf

4. AznFreeballiN

:rofl: i saw the timberwolf before and after pictures. :rofl: :bowdown:

do u work out at night? like at a 24 hr gym? cause im at school and work 8am-10pm almost everyday. would it be okay if i mostly work out on the weekends?

5. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

WTF? If you work and go to school 8am-10pm I don't know what to tell you. Just try to get 4 good days of working out in, keep cal/protien intake high and get some sleep.

6. AznFreeballiN

k ill keep trying then. i work 8-3:30, then got school 5:30-10. its pretty tough, but i guess ill just need to come up with routine of my own, maybe keep some dumbells at work or something :mamoru:

7. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

K, good luck with that. :sadwavey:

You're just not going to see any results unless you really commit yourself. Working out usually takes me 30-45 minutes and I'm a slow fuck. If you can't find 30-45 minutes in your day then you need to make some priority adjustments. There's always ways to find time. Occasionaly there are days where you just can't, but if you can't have any free time all week then there's something wrong. Figure out what you want, then commit to it. You could be working out now instead of posting on OT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.