How do I find girls to go out with in such a transitional phase of my life?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by limited_skillz, Jan 11, 2006.

1. limited_skillz

limited_skillz I'm a dumbass!

I'm just turned 18, about to take a semester off before I go to university in september (where I will presumably bang a different girl every day).

However, I've only ever had about 2 serious gf's and one of them was back when I was 15. I really can't stand another 7 months going without having somebody to be intimate with. I don't know how I can get a gf though, I don't know anyone anymore, they all moved onto university, and I never bothered to make friends with the high school kids now because I feel too mature for them, plus I was too busy keeping my grades up so I don't stay back another year.

All I've basically been doing is homework/nerding out by watching tv/movies/playing games. I have no one to break me into any form of social scene, and I may have lost a step or two in my mackin skills. I'm going to get a job, but it's going to be a place with more middle aged people, maybe a few in their early 20's, but small company, I doubt I'd find someone there. Where else can I go out to meet people, find a gf, until I move onto university?

I should also add, I feel more like a 16 yr old than an 18 yr old, nothing's really changed since then but my intelligence.

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

When you go into college, you will not magically start banging girls left and right. You have to work on and hone your social skills. Think about it for a second. Ok you have just entered college, why would you assume tons of girls will just start slutting it for you? Im an attractive looking fellow but I still had to work for it and its never guranteed lol. So you want to meet new people huh? Get a job at a local popular restaurant. If you have no one to introduce you to people, meet them through a work scene where you will run into TONS of females. Everyone has to eat. So you say you have 7 months to kill before college eh? You want a huge head start on everyone? Run daily and hit the weights mother fucker, you will not regret it. You can make nice progress in 7 months.

3. limited_skillz

limited_skillz I'm a dumbass!

Eh.. I was exagerrating with the whole banging a girl everynight thing, more like once a month if I'm lucky. I already work out, but I want to up it so I get more mass as well.

I just don't know how to handle the whole "meet people at a scene" type things. All the friends I have (or I should say had), I met them in class, or through another friend. I'm one of those people who aren't great at talking to random people, but once I open up, I'm alright.

I already have a set job too, and it's in an office with old, boring people. I'd rather make a steady 14 bucks an hour, than 3 with people not tipping.

I'd also rather have a serious gf, than someone I meet at a bar/restaurant while waiting them. No offense, but people who usually hang around those places that are young are pretty slutty. I want to just share my feelings and emotion-filled intimacy(sounds gay, yes) with another before going to university and experiencing the sluts.

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

well, without the proper set of social skills acquired only through practice (talking to women any chance you can get, putting yourself out there) you will not be able to get it even that often (once a month). how do you meet people? go up and start talking to them. about anything. with a smile on your face. Im just saying though - girls at a restaurant are not slutty by default. At a bar I would be more concerned, but a restaurant should not be of that much concern. I personally would not share my feelings and "emotion-filled intimacy" with women around your age. You can be intimate of course. If theres something i've learned, your mindset in any relationship always needs to be "I am THE man of the relationship." Do not forget this. With the job factor - if you can not meet people anywhere else, im telling you, you WILL meet girls if you get a job at a local, popular restaurant. As well as new friends possibly

5. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

Join a frat asap!!!!!1