SRS How do I close on chicks?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by j828, Dec 3, 2008.

1. j828

j828 New Member

I'm an awesome talker. I don't know if I'm either being cocky and thinking girls are attracted to me or they really are attracted to me. Of course I establish this by talking not just assuming every chick in the room wants my cock. But I don't know how to close...either I fear rejection (since I rock @ being accepted) or I don't know. Help me out. My bud's real good at this shit but he's too good and I feel like I can't even compare or have the balls of steel he's got. Thanks for all the help. I'm not even talking about sex. I'm talking about just getting to first base. I've had a home run before but this one chick expected commitment the next day and it scared the living fuck outta me the way she acted. Could this also be another reason? Hrmmmmm....help me out. Much love!

2. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

As you're ending a convo & about to turn away ... tell her you're a little embarrassed to say this, but you think she's really nice. Would you like to hang out together sometime?

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

really?

hey stupid blonde bitch, want to come back to my apartment for drinks?

once at your apartment, have a drink or two or a few whatever floats your boat

kiss girl, take clothes off, sex, ???, profit

4. 7960

7960 New Member

if your post is even remotely close to your real life personality, it could be that you come across like an asshole.

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:rofl:

6. j828

j828 New Member

How so?

7. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

nothing to it but to do it.

there are a myriad of ways to "close". if you want to kiss her, read her body language, if she indicates she'd be receptive to it, go for it. if you want her number, ask for it.

there is no super secret way of closing, just try. if you fail, dust yourself off and try again. however, you can read some PUA material for ideas on how to close, such as Mystery's kiss close. at the end of the day, you're still going to have to try and open yourself to the possibility of being rejected.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

have you seen mystery in real life? that guy is a super giant fag and I wouldnt allow myself to be paid to listen to him :rofl:

9. j828

j828 New Member

He's definitely out there.

10. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

They're attracted. It's in their nature, even if you're just an average guy. If you're a headcase, and acting like a retard -- that's a different story.

Don't try to compare yourself. You aren't him, you're less experienced and you're on a different track.

If you're talking with them and that's going smoothly (Which you claim isn't the hard part), and they touch you, or you touch them on the arm or shoulder while talking (Especially when laughing), this body language sends all the messages you need to send without having to actually say anything, or without molesting them. Look them in the eye more often than you look at the floor (No staring...obviously), and smile. Ask her "What is that smell" in a cheekish way, and say "Is that your hair?" Then slowly go in to smell he hair, but don't ram your face into her. Just move in gently, and smell for about 1 second and then pull back and smile and say "Oh my, it was, wow."

Things like this will gradually get you "physically" closer, and they are indirect ways of navigating without being disrespectful. Now these seem like cheap unoriginal ideas perhaps because I just thought it up, but think about it, think about all the ways people communicate when they're comfortable with each other. If sitting they sometimes touch our legs, or shoulders, or arm, sometimes they lean towards us.

The same is true in the opposite direction. If someone is leaning away, or not looking at you at all, makes intentional attempts to keep distance between you, isn't talking with you in a dialogue, but rather letting you just run a monologue -- all of these are signs to move on.

11. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

i have and while it's not my cup of tea, i won't deny that it does work for some people. the "do you want to kiss me?" close isn't that bad either, in fact, it's quite effective when done at the right moment.

12. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I agree, I've used that before. I've been with the girl for a year now.