How do I ask a girl out at school?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AngerRising, Dec 21, 2006.

1. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

Well at my school (college) we have tons of hot chicks, but I am always too shy to start talking to them in or out of class. I just can never figure out what I should say, and a part of me thinks this is a big problem that is holding me back, the fact that I just can't think of what to say. I think I just need to relax and go with it instead of worrying about what to say, however I was wondering if ya'll could give me some advice. WHat can I do to begin to get over this? What can I do to initiate convo, etc.? Thanks.,

2. Placebo

Placebo New Member

To initiate the convo just start talking without hesitation like you would to one of your friends. Keep it light, fun, and interesting.

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

If they're in the same classes you're in, there is literally a GOLDMINE of available conversation topics for you to choose from.

4. buddha724

buddha724 New Member

:werd: at least you've got an ice breaker. the rest is up to you...

perhaps you could sit next to one some time, ask for help understanding something the prof is going over, make fun of the prof, whatever...

working up the nerve to actually say something is the hardest part, but once you do that you should have something to talk about since you're both in the same class.

i'm a n00b at talking to girls too but i think the above is what i would do in your situation.

5. eisenflower

eisenflower ..□ □ □ □ I

Send her a "heck yes or no note. :rofl:

6. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

I don't get it.

7. buddha724

buddha724 New Member

i think he meant a "check yes or no" note... as in "do you like me, check yes or no"