How do guys in prison get/stay huge?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by SpicyMcVoodoo, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpicyMcVoodoo

SpicyMcVoodoo New Member

Don't they have 3 set meals a day? How do they get enough calories/protein to maintain those huge, ripped, sexy bodies?

2. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

gay man sex

3. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

they get a job in the kitchen or bribe someone who has one......with butt sex

4. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

"hey, you... yeah you... you're new here right? yeah give me that food or I'll fuck you in the ass tonight."

"here you go, sir"

"thanks"

5. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

They smuggle in various steroids/supplements, train a lot, etc. Check out t-nation there are several articles about training in prison with interviews with big boys and shit.

6. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

also thug workouts

7. cossack

cossack Resident thread killer

also the only thing to do is work out, so if you ever want lose weight and get big do someething stupid and gety thrown in jail for a month or 2, and the diet is mostly high fiber foods, oatmeal, and wheat bread some form of meat and then juice

8. Steve325

Steve325 Guest

87% of people in jail are black. Black people can get big by looking at weights. There is your answer.

9. Oscar

Oscar Guest

If they can sneak every drug under the sun in there, I'm sure they can get protein powder/extra food in somehow.

10. Steve325

Steve325 Guest

from all the construction people I used to know who have been to federal prison, the trick for protein was powdered milk

11. cavefish

wtf now that is some gay shit.

12. il_duce

il_duce OT Supporter

:bowdown:

13. Dunken

Dunken Welcome to the team.

they have vending machines. they dont smuggle in food or protein power, common sense would tell you how that is not going to work. big difference between a ball of meth and enough protein to do something. you cant make money off of smuggling protein in either, no benefit for the risk. the concept of doing that is just retarded. they trade for food, and workout. they are dedicated and actually lift hard unlike 95% of F&N. in most states now they do not have weights anymore. they will squat with someone on their back and do push ups the same way. they also will make water bags out of trash bags to use as weights and use broom sticks for bars.

14. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

you know, I thought the same thing, but I was so set on making my thug workout reference that I decided not to shoot for the gay angle.

15. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

are you serious?? :ugh: where are you getting this information?

To take away the weights would cause mayhem dude. At least with weights they would be releasing stress and anger and have their minds set on something.. you take away their favorite physical activity and they'll be way more uncooperative and violent with each other and the guards. I think this is impossible.

16. Piracy

Piracy New Member

i have read that many states have banned free weights but still allow machines. i dont know anyone in prison though, so :dunno: the guys i know who have been in jail said they dont have any sort of weights or anything there, but jail time vs prison time is shorter term so i wouldn't expect them to.

17. 007

007 Riden, sliden, whipin and dippin, my chrome strips

lmfao, there is no fucking steroids in jail, its just the tons of sleep, and having anything else to do.

18. Dunken

Dunken Welcome to the team.

you're retarded bro. they took weights away for many reasons two main ones being that the prisoners were getting bigger and much stronger than the guards and that a free weight is a pretty deadly weapon. they dont protest in prison. i get my information since i visited my brother in prison every week for 2 years among all the other research ive done for school/fun etc. now, where do you get your info on prisoners rioting if weights are taken from them?

19. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

:naughty:

"Hood Jesus" would be proud

20. KZ1

KZ1 Guest

money for the canteen to buy food, connections in the kitchen, kitchen job, and 007, there are steroids in jail..

21. cavefish

22. Mass

Mass Active Member

There was a guy on another forum saying that he was off to serve his sentence, and he already had people lined up to send him calenders made from Redi Cat paper products so he could stay on while he was in there.

23. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

Like I said, there's a tradeoff there, obviously weights also cause problems just like they might solve them. Nobody said they protest in prison, I said they riot in prison. Great, AZ has no weights... how does that translate into "most states"?

I don't doubt that they would take them away, my comment was simply that it may not be the best idea to do so, therefore I'm a little skeptical until some legit proof was thrown my way. Bro.

24. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

:slap:

25. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.