how dirty is dirty ?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Want2race, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

So on the subject of partners.

Whats to be considered dirty ? 1or 2? 5-10? how about 20-30?

My point is how do you judge the risk. Maybe because I am at that age I like to limit risk I now actively think about it.

5-10 with no condom- the odds are 1:7 she has some STD. Thats pretty scary. turn the times to 11 and its 1:3 she has something.. That shit scary!

How do you judge? The condom thing is 1 thing but then Oral is another. You know your gonna have to return the favor ( 99% of the time) and there is an inherit risk

Whats the point that a girl is no longer considered clean? 1 guy ?

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

random people.. random stds.. if you dont know if your partner is clean or not and you do not have doctor verification.. dont be a fool, wrap your tool.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

dont sleep around? find someone you love, start a relationship, and then get tested before you start sleeping together unprotected? Great ways to not have to worry about it ;)

4. getoffofit

getoffofit New Member

:werd: ... its really hard to judge nowadays.

5. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

you completely miss the point

6. I know someone who is dating a girl thats been with over 30 men. I consider her dirty. I consider a girl who has been with more than 8-9 men to be getting into the high digits, even though Ive been with close to 40 women, I think its different. My ex had been with one guy before me and I had no problem doin her without a rubber. I wouldnt think about doing it with random girls, but anything under 5 isnt too bad. You need to make sure you wrap up everytime until you get to know a girl, then get her tested, along with yourself. Theres nothing wrong with being cautious.

7. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Why is it different?

8. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

double standard bullshit that is more outdated than a commodore 64.

if you ask me that shit is completely :greddy:

heres my take on it. As long as you are clean it is absolutely none of my business knowing who you've done - nor should it be. Likewise, its none of my business to know how many people you have slept with. Its a matter of privacy and, as long as you are clean, shouldnt affect your relationship at all.

9. Dr3w321

Dr3w321 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely

Its only a matter of time before the subject comes up anyways.

10. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

40? Who are you Wilt Chaimberlan?

11. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

i am a female. i have slept with 10 guys aka "a high digit". so now im the dirty one even though u have slept with 4 times as many women? :rolleyes:

do they call u rabbit cause u seem to fcuk like one?

12. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

You can get tested for free usually call the health deparment in your area. In this city you can get free hiv & std screening.
    I've lived a very active life. Been tested, clean.

13. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

Does it matter how many people your partner has been with? If you really care about them, then it shouldn't matter. Granted if she's been with say 25+, I'd be a bit concerned about STDs. Personally, I'm not interested in the type of women that like to sleep around. I also like to get to know a woman before I become intimate with them. Even then, I make sure to always use protection. And when it does get serious, to the point where you don't want to use protection, get tested first and use some form of birth control. I care about my one and only body, so I don't take chances.

14. 6SpeedTA95

6SpeedTA95 OT Supporter

I dont consider someone dirty unless they've had an STD or do have an STD. Isn't that the defination fo the word dirty? If someone has slept with 15 people and is disease free they're not dirty, but they may be a slut, or a high mileage multiowner vehicle. The kind I would steer clear of.

15. shady5

shady5 Guest

Id say that if a girl loves her boyfriend she would make sure that HE was clean before they did much. Id say a girl is dirty if shes ever slept with somoene who she wasnt dating a few weeks prior, just to be safe, way too many risks. Those who really wanna go for the rule of 3, wrap that shit tight and hope it dont burn the next day, she does it with you, you damn well know shes done it with other guys.

16. ClaireBear

ClaireBear Guest

Depends on the definition of dirty... is it dirty as in "rank and infected" or dirty as in "kinky and a turn on?"

17. deznutz

deznutz New Member

dirty = having sex with non-relationship partners

18. ClaireBear

ClaireBear Guest

So thats

dirty = who care's don't be such a tightass!!!! :rolleyes:

19. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

I'm proud to say I'm dirty. And would not hold it against a woman if she was 'dirty'. Or does definition this apply only to women?

20. hewmanbing

hewmanbing your mom is hot.

you may seem "dirty" to those who haven't slept with 10+ women, think about that..

21. JAME

JAME New Member

Someone can get an STD the first time they ever have sex...so the number of partners is really irrelevant.

22. shady5

shady5 Guest

its more about who you sleep with rather than number... Sleep with people you actually dated for more than a week, Id say pretty clean. Once you get into the party girls who have a partner for every shotgun... DIRTY

not saying its bad, Dirty girls do their thing, clean girls do theirs. Guys go after different things.