How did you meet your SO that you've been w/ the longest?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Athlete218, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

how did you meet the signifigant other that you were w/ the longest?

my longest = 6 years...

i was working at a car dealership as a detailer end of high school through college & she walked by in these little daisy duke shorts & all of us guys were staring at her... i did a gay little wave to her as a joke :wavey: & she waived me over...i made small talk..asked her what she was doin that night, she said "going to the mall"... i followed w/ "me too, we should meet up" & the rest is history. i still miss her a lot, but shes w/ another dude now about to get married. :(

2. AmeliaDaTero

AmeliaDaTero blue flowers

Through my brother :O 7 years and going

3. JBunni

JBunni New Member

My cousin moved 500 miles away and eventually introduced me online to one of his friends. We were friends for about 3 or 4 years when we went to visit and met him in person. He and I hit it off and been together almost 3 years, about to get married.

4. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

We both worked at GameStop. :bowdown: We were together for 4+ years. :hs:

5. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Hmph.

One SO I met while playing soccer. She was there with her cousin and her cousins boyfriend was playing my team. After the game I went up to the kid cause he was honestly an amazing player to shake his hand and wish him luck with his 'career' per say, and she was standing in the 'circle' of people he was talking to.

He briefly introduced me to everyone, as I was walking away she approached me a with 'slap on the ass' and said good game. I thought that was pretty hot and then we were together for 3 1/2 years :big grin:

6. D7

D7 OT Supporter

I worked with my longest SO for a year before we started dating. We were together for 7 years after that.

7. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

When we were in high school, my best friend had a serious crush on this guy in her class. She was trying to search for his sn on AIM (!! how old school is that :rofl:) and she started chatting with this random guy who had the same name. They were friends for years before she introduced us. We've been together ever since. We celebrated 6 years last Thursday.

8. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

Myspace.

She my baby mama, but really did meet on myspace.

Haha

9. 1979TA

1979TA OT Supporter

She scooped my ice cream at Graeters

10. JamesL

JamesL wat

She was part of a group of grads who were hired to chaperon my classes high school graduation party back in 03... I knew her slightly as she was one of my older sister's friends, so we were acquaintances already. Most of the guys at my school had their eye on her... she had been a cheerleader previously for the high school, and moved on to being a cheerleader for UT. Needless to say, it was nice to have a college cheerleader junior flirting with you non stop in front of all your high school friends :rofl:

11. JamesL

JamesL wat

We celebrated 6 years 2 weeks ago :wiggle:

Edit: although there was a 2 year break in between :mamoru:

12. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

in college/introduced by a mutual friend. been together somewhere around 4 years (we dont have a clue what our anniversary date is)

13. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Fencing club in college

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

3.5 years - on my floor freshman year in college

2.5 years - in a class in college

1.5 years - myspace (the psycho)

1 year 8 months - at work

15. HailStorm

HailStorm OT Supporter

Through high school friends when we started college. 3 years and still together.

16. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Current SO and I have been together just about 3 years. We met in NA. :mamoru:

17. THoC

THoC New Member

that would be my ex-wife. we were together for 6 yrs. i met her through another girl that i used to date when she had a house party.

next is my current gf. 2 yrs..... met her through a good friend. they met on a photography website and i was later introduced while we were all at the same bar.

18. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

2.5 years - Was my best friend's best male friend at the time. So, through him at a concert.

briefly/few months - One of my good Romanian friends [who was older, watched me grew up] introduced me to his cousin that just moved into the area.

3 years - At a party I was at b/c I knew friends in the house, reconnected through facebook lulz.

Almost 2 years - LOL. This one's a bit of a funny story for tose that haven't heard it. I was out with my wifey, and Patrick's best friend. Another one of my best friends knew him super well. Basically, everyone had been trying to get us to meet for awhile, but I was all like nooooooooooooooo. Patrick's best friend was like, "OMG, you HAVE to meet him, you guys are going to be PERFECT" blah blah. We're all waaaaaaaaasted [celebration night]. So, finally the bar closes, and I'm calling a cab for us all, and his friend tells me to hang up, and I'm like "Why :squint:" the next thing I know Patrick is pulling up to pick us up and I'm pisssssssed b/c I'm super wasted and going to make an AWFUL impression [I literally fall on my ass getting in the car :rofl: :o], I'm just like, "Great, WORST way to force us to meet T!"

Patrick just chuckles, and when I get into the car..., I realize he's the "cute boy" from about 9 months prior I met at my good friend's bday. At the time, I had just broken up with my previous bf, and had nooooooo interest in dating and was a total mess. But I talked to him for like two seconds that night, then avoided him lol. But I remember being like, "Omgosh, I wish I wasn't such a mess, I really wanna talk to that guy :hsd:" but I knew the timing was fucked.

He and I end up staying up all night talking until like 9 am the next day, we literally couldn't stop laughing/talking, I've never made that intense of a connection with someone off the bat :wiggle: And everything just perfectly fell into place after that.

Patience paid off :love:

And he totally remembered me too, he's like, "You were the cute girl at XXXX's bday with curly hair :eek3:"

19. lawngn0me

lawngn0me In every wish and dream and happy home, you will f

I was with my first serious gf for a year. Turned out that she had been scoping me out for some time. She found out I was going to a gig to see the local metal bands play and managed to get into our little carpool. She made attempts to hang out near me at all times, including going in the mosh pit with me and running straight at each other in the wall of death. rofl.

20. 05s4

05s4 Active Member

Met this girl online, talked for a little and decided to meet in person. She showed up with her friend who I hit it off much better with, and we were together for 5 years. We've been broken up for a few months and it's the biggest mistake of my life :hs:

21. lauren

lauren Active Member

3.5 years, internet :mamoru2:

everyone else has been through class or work.

22. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

Longest = 2.2 years.

Met her at a mutual friend's party, and went on a date soon afterwards. I left my wallet in the office, she had to take the subway to save me. Borrowed cash from the roommate, went to dinner. Afterwards we had sex and she stayed the night.

Pretty much dived in to a relationship. She was a good girlfriend, if just a little to clingy. 1 year of long distance killed our relationship though.

Broke up this March.

23. Mortixer

Mortixer New Member

longest was 4 1/2 and i met her through a friend at the mall who met her at seabreeze.

24. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

3yrs, a mutual friend introduced us at her birthday party. I got the birthday girl. :)

25. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

11 years in a few weeks... met at a cafe I frequent. Her, her sister and her cousins were walking by and me and some friends started chatting them up. It was mutual attraction at first sight.:)

It was at the same cafe I met my first serious relationship that lasted 2.5 years.:mamoru: