SRS how could I know? that everything you said were just lies about devotion and desire

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by FBIkilledmygoat, Aug 22, 2007.

1. FBIkilledmygoat

FBIkilledmygoat New Member

It's the worst feeling in the world when you know that you're about to get hurt but, you still hold on to that one little strand of hope that maybe, just maybe everything will work out.

it never does.

I'm so numb to the situation now that I honestly don't know what I'm thinking.

Letting my guard down to take a chance on something only for it to be crushed. The worst part is, You knew all along what you were doing and you kept it up. Stringing me along with little sentiments.

I've never lied to you about anything and I feel like everything you've said is a string of lies to keep me close. Once you got me close, you shattered me.

I'm so angry that it has come to this... I mean...what the fuck. It should have never gone this far, and I was willing to walk away from it early but, you asked me not to. I held on. Every night crying on the phone and you saying you're sorry and that you feel like shit?

it's even worse that I feel like all of the "I'm sorry"s seem so fabricated.

I know you're hurting but, I feel bad that I'm happy that you are :hs:

I'm sorry.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  2. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

3. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

This is why you should never put up with that kind of bullshit. Put your foot down early and make it known you will not tolerate being used, lied to, or manipulated. If it happens, BOOM, you're gone from my life.

So many guys out there don't get it. They watch movies and think that is a representation of how relationships work in real life. It isn't. In the real world you will be manipulated and toyed with when you show weakness. It's not always even a conscious thought by the person. Everyone is an individual and has their own needs and wants. If you make it easy on them to get what they want by buckling under pressure or by being a kiss ass, then taking advantage of you will become mere habit... but it will also cost you the person's attraction to you.

In order to have a happy life you have to demand it, and remove those from your life keeping you from it by causing drama and trouble. You only get so many chances.

4. Zeff

Zeff OT Supporter

I think we both fucked up, moreso with me though. I didn't know what I was doing, I still don't and that is all I can say. I'm happy that you're mad at me, because before you told me you couldn't. I know you don't want me to feel bad but I still do and I think I always will.

5. blueNcream

blueNcream win OT Supporter

6. [dRu]

[dRu] Active Member

7. IHAMWETARDDID

IHAMWETARDDID "We could make babies and accidental songs..."

I completely agree with you. I hold on until I am at the end of the rope. Even when I am there I still feel like there could be a slight chance everything will work out and be okay. Nothing works out, everything is NOT ok. :wtc: I hope everything works out in the end for you.

8. EnemyOfFakes

EnemyOfFakes New Member

Been there too

Sometimes good intentions and loving someone more than anything is not good enough. Some of us are so fucked up. They have to tear your heart into pieces to feel better, and to forget the experience that turned them into the bastards they are now. Love is a beautiful suffering. Sometimes I wish I had never fallen in love with the asshole whom I still miss, but when I remember the good times, I feel that even the suffering was worthwhile. If you don't take a risk, you will never really feel Alive.

I hope you will get over the pain someday.

9. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

So, what exactly are you doing here then?

10. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

This is why I tell my female friends that when they break up with a guy, just drop him on his ass and walk away -- no last chances, no hope for recovery, none of that bullshit that will string them along. They say that seems like it would be even worse, but the fact of the matter is it hurts bad enough to get dumped at all, and giving someone conditions under which "I might take you back if..." only makes it hurt that much worse when they realize those conditions are impossible to meet.

Breakups are awful. Just get them over with. And if anyone tries to string you along and let you down easy, fight like hell not to believe them.