FRK "...how could anyone know just what you like?..."

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by curious_jane, Nov 4, 2007.

1. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

okay, so last night I got used and abused just the way I like it. EXACTLY the way I like it. My "friend" stopped by real quick while running an errand for his boss to put his cock in my mouth. I had been on the phone with him earlier in the day complaining about how much I needed to get face fucked, so he came and helped me out. It was only a quicky one (and I hate being rushed) but it was better than nothing. :hs:

I went to work and saw this same friend that night after my shift. We were back at my place maybe 10 minutes before we smoked a bowl and I had my mouth on his cock. Oh my god... he let me go to at it, take my time. he sat back and enjoyed the process... so fucking yummy :drool:... intermittently got a little rough and fucked my throat, made me really want to get on it. Talked to me the way I like. Had his hands in my hair and on my face... This is exactly what I needed. Exactly the way I wanted it.

Then I got bent over my couch where he royally fucked my ass. He continued on to do it perfectly, as usual. Like he can hear what I'm thinking and can execute to a tee. In the year plus that we've been fucking, I've NEVER had to tell him how to touch me. how to fuck me. what to say to me. how to whisper it in my ear in just the way that makes me insurmountably wet. :drool:

So while receiving one of the best reamings of my life, he says to me "...how could anyone just KNOW what you like?.. hmm?..." My face was mushed into a pillow but in my head I was screaming "I DONT KNOW HOW THE FUCK YOU DO IT BUT DONT EVER STOP!!!":bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I got fucked on the couch for awhile then we moved into my room. at some point my toy came out and I got double railed. just when I thought I couldnt take anymore, he stopped and let me get back to sucking his cock. He passed out on the couch later on and in the morning came into my room and put in it my ass again. Every part of me was still so sensitive. It felt fucking amazing when he came.

Anyways, so while nursing my rugburned knees this afternoon, I began to think about what he said. How COULD anyone just KNOW just what I like? how could it be so perfect? thats fucking creepy. absolutely awesome!:bigthumb: but still a little creepy :ugh:..... could he really hear my thoughts?:noes:

has anyone ever experienced this? ever had a partner that did everything right? you just seemed to please eachother extremely well?

2. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

:bowdown::bowdown:

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about! My partner and I please eachother soo well and we've never really had to tell eachother what to do or how to do it.

I have no idea how to explain it but its like they just Know what to do and you Know what to do to them! Its amazing and I love it!

I love to suck my partners cock and he always lets me and doesnt rush me...Tonight he let me go at it for a lil while then told me to get down on the floor on my back and violently fucked my pussy then told me to get on my hands and knees and gave me the best ass fucking I've ever had! It was simply AMAZING!:bowdown:

It is a little creepy that it does seem like they can read our minds, but who cares, its Awesome!! :rofl:

3. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

jesus i hava boner
    EDIT: it may b e a chemical reaction of some kind :dunno:

4. Aaaaand I'm spent.

5. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

All I am going to say is that if you are for real we should meet.

Very hot. Very much my kink. Very much my style.

True or not - bravo.

6. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

:mamoru: very much true... def seems like it could be a dream sometimes though.

let me tell you my dear, if you can pull some shit like this character here, I'll welcome you with open arms (and a wide open mouth lol)....

...bring it on...:naughty:

7. weezaawhut

weezaawhut New Member

Some people Just know :naughty:

8. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

yeah, every once in a while you get a guy who just KNOWS what you like, and moves in perfect harmony with you... i can't explain it either -- but these guys are PRECIOUS. hold on to them.

9. Ms. UnderStood

Ms. UnderStood New Member

So hot, I'm wet over here :drool:

10. Can I help?

11. jazzmoney

jazzmoney New Member

Body language... You've got to listen to what the body is saying...

12. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

this couldn't be more true. there are times when my mouth says things that don't align with what my body says. please listen to my body :wiggle:

13. I'm listening, I'm listening, I'm listening, I'm listening, I'm listening, I'm listening, I'm listening, I'm listening, I'm listening!

14. Buck-O

Buck-O Guest

Seriously, its all about paying attention.

People who fuck the same way all the time just dont get it.

You have to be sensitive to your partners reactions, and to their body language. You will feel teh muscle tense up as you touch them, or hear their breath as they inhale or exhale, feel their heart start to race. It shouldnt take but a moment to pick up on teh subtle cues, and start to exploit them.

You jsut have no know what to look and listen for. For some thats a little more difficult then it is for others. But its all about reading people.

15. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

Jane you are quickly turning into my new favorite OTer

:wackit:

16. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

TYVM cobber.. I'll keep you in mind when m writing my posts! :p

17. moparmike

moparmike New Member

As a guy, I was so (and sometimes am still) stupid to what she wants. I am well endowed, but that only goes so far, as like you said, the same way every time gets old, and sometimes I have to find a new wrinkle on things. My prob is she wants nothing anal and nothing oral. I usually get her all hot and bothered and she will take whatever I lay to her, and wear her out and come til she can't take it anymore. The deal is this, though... I dated girls before her that were wilder in bed, but none would be able to take the whole enchilada in a random wham bang hard knockup. Too much. It hurts, or some excuse like that. My wife likes a good hard bang and can take it all, but I wonder how to really hit that last high note and send her uncontrollably out of the orbit. Any suggestions? She is not into kink. She uses a bullet sometimes, but nothing else. I can get her off time after time, but I want to really REALLY drive her insane. Ladies? Any suggestions? :)PCRMike

18. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

full mast at work :eek3:

19. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

My SO knows exactly what to do and when to do it. I dont know if it's because we've been together for 2 yrs now or what. But, he absolutely drives me wild. He's always trying to spice things up and we have very similar high sex drives. Sex is absolutely amazing with him and he does always seem to know what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. Makes me all hot just thinking about it :naughty:.

20. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

That's a hot line.

Btw, don't take LAOT personally. I just use a very different tone in that forum.

21. jazzmoney

jazzmoney New Member

Not a lady, but I've got just a few suggestions on how to begin changing things up.
    The largest sex organ on the body is the brain. So it has very little to do with penetration.
    First things first, you've got to make sure you're listening to your partner. And I don't mean listening to what she says, but listening to her body. That includes listening to her breathing, moans, eyes, movements, shudders, neck, goose bumbs on her skin, heart rate, everything....

You can practice listening to her body by doing the following:
    Turn off or dim the lights (Candles?).
    Get your partner naked on the best faced down. Have her relax and take deep breaths.
    Pull out some quality message lotion or oils. Warm it up in your hands, and apply generiously over her back, rubbing it in deep into her skin.
    After you've done her entire back once, then ask to silently and deeply think about a spot on her back she'd like you to message.
    Your goal is to figure it out using only the clues her body is giving... It will take time and it's not easy... But it can be done... and in learning how to do this technique, you'll improve listening to her while having sex (and I'm not talking about penetration).

So once you've learned to listen to her body, it is time to take it to the next level.
    Extended Foreplay. The core of satisfying any woman's deepest desires. This is where you learn about what your partner wants you to do to them. I can't give you any guidance as to what to do because every woman is different. What I can do is provide suggestions as to figure out what to do.

Touch, kiss, lick, nibble, stroke every inch of her body. And I mean every inch! You'll learn what she likes and what her boundaries are.

Talk to her. Whisper naughty things into her ear you'd like to do to her that you've been holding yourself back from. Listen to her reactions. Softly describe to her a scene from one of her fantasies. Switch it up a little bit. If her fantasy is about having sex with you on a beach, see how she reacts when you add in that the beach is NOT secluded.

You really don't know what your opportunities and limitations are unless you try everything under the sun. Everything from sucking on her toes to fingering her asshole, you've got to try it all at least once. The things she likes, you explore further until you find those defined boundaries. The things she doesn't like, figure out why or see how far you can go before she stops you.

After some time (weeks, months, years), you'll have plotted points her body that will make her scream in delight or kick you in the balls.

Beyond the listening to her body. Try different role playing things. Dominate her. When she says something, tell her to shut up and that you're in control. Put her in extreme positions that look uncomfortable. fuck her brains out. Stop. Tell her of a different position to get into. Take control. If she says something, spank her ass and warn her that next time it'll be worse. Every once in a while grab her hair tight and tell her you're going to have your way with her, whether she likes it or not. More than likely, she's going to.

Good luck, have fun, stay safe.

22. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

jazz, very nice advice

23. razi

razi New Member

it's 99% body language, 1% crazy psychic shit. :o

24. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

jazz... I got turned on just reading that

25. moparmike

moparmike New Member

Most of that has been done, but usually after I have worked for 16 hours and am about shot anyway. I need to get a day off and rest up for it, but good advice. :)