How consistent is your gf?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Want2race, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

So she claims its that time of the month.. fine.

But she acts very differently to the rest of the time ive known her. I cant quite get an idea if I'm about to get dumped or if she is just moody and uncommunicative.

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

talk to her about it :dunno:
    I, personally, when hormonal (every few months, pill ftw) try not to talk to or see anyone because I go batshit crazy

3. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

I try.. but she dodges and ducks lots of things.. Cant reallty tell me wha shes thinking or feeling

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

when shes on her period?

5. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

How long have you been dating? She might have some more stressful things going on in her life that you don't quite know about and she may be taking the stress out on you.

If you've been dating a while, has she been like this since you met her, or is it a recent development?

6. Daiz4yota

Daiz4yota OT's ENT/Facial Plastics MD OT Supporter

I have this exact same problem. We are in med school, so its very often that she will just randomly start acting real weird like she doesnt want me around or is mad about something. I then of course try to find out whats wrong, and usually dont get a satisfactory answer. She finally started explaining to me that it was stress about upcoming exams. I told her that I dont like it and that I wasnt going to hang around with her if she continued to act like that, and she has mostly stopped. It was still really annoying/confusing and I really fucking hated it

7. Daiz4yota

but yea she still acts like a totally different person 3-4 days prior to an exam and until the exam. I cant stand it

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

This is what is commonly referred to as a "red flag". It's something you see in a partner while you are dating that you don't like, but don't want to admit to yourself that it's not going to go away and that when married, will only be amplified and worse.

The question is: can you live with it? Can you deal with it for the rest of your life?

Trust me, those things that you can't stand get amplified when or if you get married/start actually living together.

9. fray

fray New Member

I can get much moodier and meaner if I am pms'y, sometimes even just stressed.

Brought to my attention, I can rein it in some, but it's still there.

10. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

so she claims..

I dunno. She is just a totally different person that ive known over the last 45 days. Shes always negative. Never wants to do anything. She hangs out with her BFF after telling me she doesnt want to do anything.

Either she doesnt dig me or she has some issues. But I cant see myself hanging around very long if this shit doesnt change SOON

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

LEAVE HER ALONE. If it IS a period issue, it will go away in a few days, if not, its not going to kill you to break up in three days as opposed to today.

12. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

You've been with her a whole 45 days (that means one maybe two period cycles) and you think you know her every mood and feeling? WTF?

Hell, I've been with my husband for 5 years and he still gets shocked by my different moods.

If you don't like to be around her when she's like that, and she doesn't feel like hanging out you should be thankful. You get free guy time. Not many guys in relationships get as much of that as they want or deserve.

13. Daiz4yota

well I actually told her that it pissed me off and made me feel like she was mad at me or some shit. She is much better now at suppressing her stressful anxiety moods, which is all I can really ask for because it is pretty normal to be stressed in medical school. When she does act weird, I just leave her place. Simple as that

14. Daiz4yota

:werd:

15. razi

razi New Member

suppressing stress isn't a good way of dealing with things, you need to get with her and discover a better way for her to vent that frustration. Otherwise there's a high percentage she'll take it out on you subconsciously (even if it's not as bad as what you just experienced, it's still there).

med school is fucking insane. I have friends in it, and holy shit.

as for the OP... chill out.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yes, by all means an internet message board is going to know what's wrong with your girlfriend :rolleyes:

Open your fucking mouth and talk to her already.

17. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

Ive fucking tried talking to her and I ask whats wrong almost everytime we talk and get the same fucking vague answer. "Im in a bad mood" and when I ask why I get "I just am"

Tonight she said she is worried about her Ex getting limited custody of their daughter. Obviously I told her that I would support her and that worrying about it doesnt really help anyone, it just makes her wear herself out.

She hangs out with her best friend daily which kinda pisses me off. Last night she told me she didnt want to do anything but then this morning she said her friend came over and they drank and watched tv. I was fucking tempted to say "oh nice.. you cancel with me but then hang out with her" but didnt.

I guess its pissing me off because if she wants space, she should just ask for it. She isnt saying enough and im fucking tired of asking why. I guess this just isnt going to work. I feel bad dumping her but honestly if she makes me feel like shit and depressed then I am loosing out in this relationship as well.
    Yes, Im a dick but loyal as hell to those who want me to help them, or tell me not to

18. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

I just leave my gf alone during that time. if she wants to yell at me, sure, but my dick better be in her mouth in a few mins.

19. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

I see her probably twice during the week and then on the weekend. I last saw her Valentines day and everything went well. After that it went to shit.

I like her best friend, I think its really great that she is in her life and I appreciate that entirely! It doesnt bug me to see her around it only bugs me that she stands me up for her. Which is Ok some of the time but its pretty frequent lately

20. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

Day 7 of her being depressed :(

21. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

women are unstable creatures. Period. Thats that.

22. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

hormones are a fucking lousy excuse

everyone chooses their mood

either you are too lazy, too inconsiderate or just a cunt if you cant control how you act towards others....

23. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:werd: Something is wrong, whether she's admitting it to you or not is really the red flag.

24. 1.8t

1.8t Member

My g/f used to get real pissy when on her period as well. I told her if she continued to act the way she did when on her period, that I would remain absent for the full duration of her period until she returned to sane operating levels. This wasn't ok with her, so she stopped acting like a bitch. I would provoke it sometimes(I give all of my friends a ton of crap, all in good fun of course, and my girlfriend is no exception) by picking at her, but seeing her make an effort to control her emotions during this time, I now forgoe all "shitgiving" until after the rag cycle. Neither of us are in a pinch during this time of the month anymore, it was a good compromise for both.

25. crnkwlk

crnkwlk New Member

Mine has been fine for a little while, Saturday night we were laying there and she told me that she loves me so much and gets this amazing feeling when i touch her etc...then last night she goes and gets high with her friends, lies to me about it and now for all i know we aren't even together. I'm just fucking pissed she lied, i smoked when i was 18 too, i don't give a fuck if she does. but i'm pissed she lied and she's to immature to figure that shit out, so fuck if i know. I think i'm single...