How come, when women are "on a break..."

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

They will txt the guy and be like "so do you miss me?" or "whatcha doin?" or something else that says "hey, i'm communicating with you even tho we're not supposed to be talking but I want to talk to you without talking to you."

wtf is up with that? Is this more female mind games? Or are they legitimately trying to see if you are thinking about them?

The conclusion that I come to is this:

The girl doesn't miss the guy, but she feels better by knowing that he is missing her. This puts her in the position of control. amirite? "The System" says that whoever has the lower interest level controls the relationship.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  2. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I agree with your conclusion.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

when a girl wants to "take a break" it basically means she wants to see/sleep with other people.

SHe doesn't necessarily NOT want to be with you anymore, but she definitely wants to be with other people. She communicates with you to just make sure you're still interested, thus available as a fuckbuddy or whatever.

Basically, she does it to make sure she can still use you. You're her safety net.

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

What's the correct response? Ignoring?

5. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

OMG, get out of my life now!

This is happening to me currently. :wtc:

Safety net FTMFL

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Make it clear that you are in it for the serious relationship, if she doesn't want that, then she doesn't need to waste your time.

Go for a woman that will fully commit to you, anod not just use you as a crutch until someone better comes along.

7. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

The correct response is to never "be on a break" in the first place. You are either in a relationship or you are not. If one of you wants to be with other people then end the relationship.

8. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Always know what YOU want, decide what you will and will not accept, and follow through. Let her know. If she doesn't comply, she's OUT.

Don't try and keep someone who doesn't want to keep you.

Agreed.

9. illdisposed

illdisposed New Member

what "system" are u reading?

10. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Seduction techniques are part of the system, and a lot of this is acting disinterested. It's also the Vag's, for lack of a better term, man system. Those that are experienced with women have developed very similar methods in attracting women which has been dubbed by Falconer as "the system" in his post.

EDIT: PocoDiablo, Doc Love, (I hesitate) David DeAngelo = the guys I was referring to.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Edited my original post cuz I wrote "they system" instead of "the system."

By "The System" I am referring to Doc Love's stuff.

12. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

likely the one from askmen

13. illdisposed

illdisposed New Member

ohhh yea for 40 bucks... does that shit even work? M.A.C.K TACTICS has one too for 10 bucks... i been thinkin about it

14. gkremian

gkremian New Member

I've read Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo. It is actually pretty good as a starting guide. Doc Love is fantastic on askmen.com. Poco's site, uh, http://www.friendzoned.com is a great resource too. Just look around, most of the names dropped here are pretty successful.

15. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

The correct response is subcommunicating that you are really busy having fun and meeting hot new women. How to do this:

-Ignore them (subcommunicates "I'm too busy for you")
    -Respond with "I'm at the club" or something similar that subcommunicates "I'm out replacing you"
    -Respond late (subcommunicates low interest level)

Basically anything that SUBcommunicates that you are desired by other women or have already found someone else or no longer care about her.

16. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: To me, if the words "let's take a break...." or "I need some time to think about the relationship.." are uttered, it's fucking over.

"A break? Fuck that.... if you want to go sleep around, go right ahead; but you won't be sleeping around on me in the process. Either you stay and put effort into the relationship or you lose the relationship altogether. No going back."

17. illdisposed

illdisposed New Member

:thumbsup AGREED!

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Exactly. Why would anyone (man or woman) want to wait around foe someone who obviously doesn't want to seriously be with them? No one deserves to be used as a "backup" partner in a serious relationship.

"On a break" just means "I'm letting myself be used as a filler or crutch while my partner looks for someone he or she likes better".

It isn't fair to yourself.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

why the hell would you be on a break in the first place

you are either together or you aren't

The reason is: because nothing spikes a woman's interest level quite like refusing to have anything to do with her. My ex-wife went from telling me to my face that she didn't love me and wanted a divorce to trying anything she could to get me back 2 weeks later based solely on that fact.

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I believe under that scenario that the girl does miss the guy and its because her interest level has risen artificially as a result of the break.

The difference is many women are actually able to strategically control themselves when they are dealing with the opposite sex, unlike your average male.

21. Transporter

Transporter A Bathing Ape

word

22. quamen

quamen New Member

Werd

23. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

It's so true, but many guys won't do it because they're afraid of losing the girl. Friday night I ran into a girl I met months ago, and the 2 or 3 times that I tried to get together with her, she would flake. She would still try and call me, but I wouldn't pick up. When she saw me, she said hello, and I said hello, but after that, I would walk by her and not even look at her. By the end of the night she was following me around and all over me. She ended up calling me when she got home that night and asked me to come over- of course, I didn't refuse that offer.

Learn how to reject a woman correctly and you will be rewarded.

24. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

This is exactly why they do it. It's a betaization attempt. As soon as you are afraid of losing her you already have.

25. Reloe

Reloe New Member

"i want a break" is the biggest load of bollox concerning relationships.

my personal interpretation of this is that they dont want to be with you but they wanna know that your still there as a backup incase they cant find anyone else to either sleep with or just simply replace you.

if it aint working then the relationship should be ended there and then because "breaks" create more questions, concerns and problems then they are worth imo