TAT How close to 2ga am I?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Satanic Goatslayer, May 10, 2008.

1. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

I've been wearing a 4ga teflon plug in my tongue for a few weeks. The flared ends are maybe 1mm thicker than 4ga. I have no problem pulling this thing through my tongue and putting it back in, I'm not even using my hands, I can pull it out easily with my teeth and then feed it back through no problem.

Does it sound like my tongue has stretched itself far enough to be an easy stretch? I've been at 4ga for over 2 years now and the stretch to 4ga was not pleasant. I fought with a taper for 1/2 hour and it was pure pain, not a burning. I ended up wrapping my 6ga bar in teflon tape for a few days to get it to 4ga width and then getting the jewelry in.

I've only been wearing this plug because I lost one of the balls to my 4ga bar and haven't bothered to get a new bar yet. If I do the 2ga stretch I'm custom ordering a 3/8" long bar with half round balls and I'll order a taper to do it myself.

Opinions?

No, I'm not ready to split my tongue yet :hs:

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

3. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

The flare is probably 1mm. Going by that chart if the flare is 1mm then I'm 1mm away from 2ga :noes:

I'm a little antsy in my pantsy about doing another stretch. I didn't think I'd take this further than 4ga once I started stretching it but if I get half round balls I think I can handle 2ga. Full size balls on the 4ga actually got in the way from time to time.